Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe Field Readiness and Enablement team is looking for a mid- to senior-level Partner Engagement Program Manager to expand the Workfront footprint across the Solution Partner ecosystem.
In this dynamic role, your primary goal will be to evangelize and expand the reach of the Workfront solution within existing and new partners. As a consultant to consultants and a trusted advisor to partner organizations, you will develop customized programs to help our partners succeed and augment our business with them.
In addition, this role is given opportunities to learn about other Adobe solutions to strengthen our ability to speak to the value of Workfront.
If you've got an ambitious spirit, want an encouraging team, and enjoy a daily diversity of work, you'll fit right in!
What you'll Do
- Establish working relationships with key contacts at partner organizations to identify baselines and development opportunities to help grow their engagement and business practice
- Work with domain experts & partners to develop a comprehensive network of resources, training materials, and tools that increase our partners' successful implementations.
- Build a library of resources and creatively designed solutions to support consulting implementation knowledge & onboarding of new partners.
- Actively participate in internal product enablement initiatives to enable all partner roles to perform at their highest potential by understanding how to use our products and why.
- Provide full program coordination/project management, roadmaps, and timely updates on key partner implementation enablement initiatives.
- Prepare and manage a semi-annual project targeted at deploying the latest technology and process enhancements to our partner network.
- Ensure partners understand and are aligned to collecting and providing the vital data points that allow us to measure the effectiveness of partner implementations.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience in business, technology, or related field
- Proven project & program management experience
- Experience using Workfront or AEM as a System Administrator or consultant
- Previous consulting experience in a Professional Services organization or a Business Development group
- Experience with learning and development, adult learning strategy, or instructional design
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- A gifted eye for visual aesthetics, ability to ideate visual concepts and direct design resources;
- Excellent organizational, time management, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to adapt to a constantly evolving environment, re-prioritizing work as situations change and needs arise
- Ability to quickly learn new software and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Proven track record to lead the development of a full training cycle (assess needs, identify learning outcomes and success criteria, plan, develop, coordinate, assess, and evaluate)
- Team player who will innovate to continue improving the way Workfront serves its customer