Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As theManager ofPartner SalesinJapan,you will be responsible for leading aPartner Salesteamto onboard, enable and certify Partners to ensure they are delivering Adobe Experience Cloud solutions to the highest possible standard.
What you'll do
- Manage Adobe's relationships with key global Partners, consisting of traditional Management Consulting Firms, Local Systems Integrators and large Digital/Ad Agencies
- Working closely with peers in other geographies, drive and execute on strategies aligned with our Global Partner Program
- Create and maintain alliances with new partners, developing them into successful members of the extended team while minimizing the involvement of non-performing Partners
- Manage and maintain the local Partner program, incentive programs and various initiatives
- Help support initial planning between Sales reps and Partner reps as needed
- Manage a high performing team of Partner Sales Account Managers - ensuring they remain motivated and providing them with the necessary support will be a key to success
Whatyou need to succeed
- Experience working in a quota bearing enterprise Sales environment for at least 5 years, with a strong track record of achieving your targets
- In addition, experience in a Partner/Alliance Sales role will be required; experience growing a Partner Sales organization would be preferred
- People Management /virtual team management experience would be ideal
- Experience working within some of the Partners we are looking to enlist, Systems Integrators, Management Consulting firms or Digital/Ad Agencies, will increase your chances of success in this role
- Develop a Partner GTM which embraces multi-solution, Digital Transformation capabilities for Japan Enterprise clients
- Track record of developing & delivering business generating activities in conjunction with Adobe marketing team
- Bachelor's degree required, Master'sDegreein Business preferred
- Given the heavy level of interactions with Partner Sales teams in other geographies, as well as the need to work with local Partners/Agencies:
- Lead the build, roll out and scale of a partner reseller program across the region
- Bilingual skills (Japanese/English) to converse with US-Global leaders on business imperatives
Get to know the team
Adobe's Worldwide Field Operations provides customers with the products, services, solutions, and support they need to make, manage, measure and/or monetize their digital assets. Worldwide Field Operations includes Worldwide Sales, Reseller Partnerships, Partner Sales, Adobe Global Services, Sales Operations and the Adobe Worldwide eCommerce organizations.
Take a peekinto Adobe life in thisvideo.