Machine Learning QA Engineer
- San Jose, CA
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As a QA engineer with Adobe you will feature, patch, and release testing of Adobe's applications in our SaaS environment! You will find innovative ways to test groundbreaking products and execute complicated plans for defining and improving quality metrics. As part of the team, you will get to build, maintain, and execute automation scripts for functional, regression, loading and stress testing. You will also manage CI/CD tools as part of the engineering efforts and raise the bar of testing processes across the team!
- Be a QE lead in an innovativeR&D team charged with developing Adobe's Experience Intelligence Services
- Contribute to Adobe's excellence in Artificial Intelligence for digital experiences
- Challenge your creativity and never stop learning.Gain first-hand experience in howMachine Learning software isdeveloped andthe new testing challenges that come with it
- Hands on leadership in test automation framework and the continuous evaluation of test cases for coverage and regression
- Coordinate with the broader software development, machine learning, product management and technical support teams to make sure our quality standards are maintained in a timely and efficient manner
- Act as a "Quality Engineering" enthusiast in driving our mission to "Deliver products @speed with Quality"
- Drive software quality processes, improve, and report software quality metrics
- Build and run software testing operations including ML pipeline, API and UI testing
- Contribute to SDLC governance and champion a quality-centric team demeanor
- Show your passion towards building Engineering solutions for improving software quality
What you need to succeed
- Experience inclosed box/functional,translucent, performance and systems testing methodologies
- Experience in test automation, standard QA and developmenttools;such as Selenium, Postman, Jenkins,pytest,etc.
- Provenabilitiesto testDistributed systems,Data Engineering pipelines,Microservices
- Proven abilities in bug detection,regression,and defect tracking
- Solid understanding of Python, SQL and either Java or Scala
- Ability to effectivelywork inmulti-product testingenvironment, respond promptly and manage time effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- 5years leading software quality assurance projects preferably for data and/or machine learning SaaS products
- Desirable:Experience with cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP),DevOps exposure.
- Undergraduate or higher degree in a technical field (or equivalent experience)
Back to top