Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
License ManagementSupport Specialist
Adobe is looking to hire a License Management Support Specialist to join its operations in Bucharest, Romania. This position will be part of theSales Operations Romaniaorganization which supportsvariousteams across Adobe, including salesandlicense managementoperationsteamsthroughout the entire world. The new colleague will be closely working with APAC License Management team, requiring time schedule flexibility and both, work from home and office presence availability.
The APAC License Management team is part of theDMESalesOrganization in APAC. The team's goal is tounderpin the success of the sales team in each region by ensuringcustomersare correctly licensed for the Adobe products they are using. As a part of our engagement, we help customers toderive the maximum value from our software, while ensuring appropriate use of Adobe'sintellectual property. This role is dynamic and fast-paced; dealing with customers across the region and across segments; from media to financial servicesandpublic sector. We are a cross-functional teamoffering a variety ofcompliance, risk consulting services and adviceto customers in cloud licensing.
As a License ManagementSupport Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Measuring and reconciling the software deployment and license entitlement records
- Driving license reviews to completion within the shortest possible timescales and against targets
- Providing reporting and maintaining systems regarding license review activity
- Utilizing Salesforce and specific in house developed tools for reporting purposes
- Reviewing and updating the licensing tools that are currently in place
- Suggesting optimizations, improvements and automation to the respective tools
- Designing and developing new tools regarding license activity review
- Installing and configuring specific software licenses auditing programs
- Documenting the implementing programs code, tools and processes as agreed with both, APAC License Management team and Sales Operations Romania team
- Acting as a technical SPOC for the APAC License Management team by delivering presentations, clarification, solutions and trainings
- Participating in meetings and calls with LM team to address license compliance and software related issues
- Bachelor Degree in computer science or related field, or advanced education or experience in similar roles
- Experience with auditing tools and associated methods
- Minimum 4 years' experience in using Visual Basic, Advanced XLS commands and formulas and SQL languages/tools
- Very good knowledge of Javaor Python; knowledge of Power Tools (Power BI, Power Apps and/or Power Automate) is a plus
- Operational Knowledge of SalesForce and/or Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
- Excellent communication and analytical skills; eager to learn new tools and to adopt new processes
- Autonomous, organized, detailed-oriented and willing to perform repetitive tasks
- Proficiency verbal and written communication skills in English
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world onBest Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our uniqueCheck-Inapproach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on theAdobe Life blogand explore the meaningfulbenefitswe offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Sr. Manager Sales Operations Romania