Lead Quality Engineer
- Bengaluru, India
- B.E/B.Tech from premier institute with 6-8 years of relevant industry and testing experience.
- Experience in REST API and UI Testing of Web applications/products.
- Experience in creating test automation frameworks and end-to-end Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery systems.
- Knowledge of writing test plans for end to end workflows for SaaS solutions.
- Good knowledge of test methodologies like functional, performance, security testing etc.
- Exposure to end-to-end test management and able to work independently.
- Hands on experience on Azure/AWS, Jenkins, GIT.
- Passion for building high quality software products.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Back to top