Inside Sales Account Executive
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe's Sign team is looking for a hardworking, proactive Inside Sales Account Executive to ensure that the needs of our clients are being supported. The Account Executive is responsible for the sourcing and closing of new Sign customers, and for the retainment and growth of an existing customer install base. Come join our team!
What you'll Do
- Prospect into net/new accounts for Adobe sign in an effort to sell the company's products, systems and/or services via telephone or electronic means to customers in assigned territory, industry, or accounts.
- Must close the sale on products, systems and/or services.
- May generate prospective customers through cold calling and may qualify and follow up with sales leads.
- Sales can be made through multichannel, inbound and/or outbound sales activities.
- Requires application of in-depth technical knowledge of products, systems and services (may include contract documentation).
- May be responsible for large, diverse, complex territories and/or products.
- Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry, as well as the competitive posture of the company, and prepares activity and forecast reports as requested.
- Has thorough knowledge of company products, systems and services.
- May direct customers to website or other company resources for information.
- May act as sole sales representative for assigned territory, industry, accounts, and/or products.
- May establish and maintain relationships with channel partners.
- Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities.
- Focuses on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing an existing installed base of customers.
- Minimum of 5 years inside or outside sales experience, preferably in enterprise software
- Preferred 3+ years in a sales closing role with successful history of relationship building, deal negotiations and territory planning
- Proven success in penetrating new markets and closing new business
- Consistent over-achievement of quota
- Prior experience with CRM solutions such as Salesforce.com
- Technically adept, self-motivated, and driven by results
- Ability to accurately forecast based upon realistic opportunity assessments
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction with all respective customers
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values and align with our culture
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BS/BA Degree required or equivalent practical experience
With Adobe's rich heritage in content creation tools, Adobe is uniquely positioned to deliver an integrated workflow from content creation to monetization. Ultimately, designers, developers, marketers, advertisers, and publishers benefit from a streamlined workflow with analytics and optimization capabilities embedded into the creation tools, enabling the delivery of the right content to the right audience at the right time, regardless of the channel.v4-year bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place! Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the substantial benefits we offer.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Back to top