Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We are looking for a dynamic leader to drive strategy, messaging and growth in our Media & Entertainment and Telecommunications segments. As the head of our M&E industry strategy, you will partner with sales leaders to deepen our value proposition and enable a coordinated go-to-market strategy. You will also engage regularly with C-level executives as an ambassador for our industry vision. This high-visibility role resides within the Americas Enterprise Sales organization and reports to the VP of Digital Strategy & Solutions.
Develop Adobe's point-of-view on M&E and Telecommunications. Build a vision and competitive positioning for the industry that resonates with executives. This will address, for example, what are the major industry use cases for Adobe Experience Cloud? What does "amazing" look like for digital customer experience, and what tactics are needed for to maximize the return from digital programs? You will have opportunities to collaborate with digital strategists, technologists, data scientists, and other specialists to craft a powerful point-of-view. Drive a coordinated strategy to grow the business. The Adobe M&E community extends across sales, marketing, pre-sales, customer success, product, professional services and our partners. You will monitor the performance of the overall Americas M&E business and drive long-term growth by orchestrating our strategy across functions. Typical activities include convening the industry ecosystem on a regular basis, working with sales leaders on go-to-market planning, advising marketing teams on industry messaging, enabling the field on how to present our M&E point-of-view, advocating with product teams on M&E customer requirements, and aligning with partners on delivery of industry solutions. Engage with senior executives as a thought-leader. Present our industry point-of-view to senior customers and prospects in account meetings, CxO roundtables, Adobe conferences, and industry events. This is a role for someone who enjoys building C-level relationships, opening new doors, speaking at conferences, and advising business leaders how to achieve success on their digital initiatives.
What you need to succeed
- Proven experience and credibility as a senior executive in Media, Entertainment or Telecommunications companies (15+ years)
- Experience leading successful digital organizations related to customer marketing, and/or advertising along with an understanding of the technologies and tactics needed for execution
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial approach to finding new growth levers for the business
- Outstanding executive presence and presentation skills, with the ability to inspire and engage c-level executives
- Experience establishing and building an industry focused organization for scale;
- Highly collaborative with ability to lead through influence in a matrixed environment
- Exceptional written communication and analytical skills, including interest in authoring thought-provoking points-of-view and conducting customer and market research
- Willingness to travel up to 25% (post-pandemic)