- Bengaluru, India
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Position: Associate Delivery/ Delivery Manager- Adobe Solutions
Business Unit: GDC
We're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and build content that makes life more fun and work more significant. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. Adobe is behind the gorgeously crafted content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the extensive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people have an appetite for most. We're a company that encourages leadership. If you're passionate for leadership, join us.
Adobe is looking to employ a passionate, enthusiastic and consulting focused candidate into the India professional services team. This team is responsible for working directly with customers and prospects to match business problems to technology, providing technical skills on the ground alongside partners as well as evangelizing the value of Adobe's vast array of technologies.
What you'll do
• Develop, implement and configure solutions using Adobe Marketo, Salesforce, and/or technologies such as Java, SnapLogi
What you need to succeed
• Overall experience of 10+ years with 2+ years of web content management system experience working with one or more CMS packages is crucial
• Proficiency in Java, Spring Boot, Reactive programming, and state of the art techniques fundamental to cloud architecture, with knowledge of the ins/outs of building backend applications/platforms
• Deep Understanding and proven usage of C# and the .NET framework and/or Java with C#
• Deep understanding of Java, Java EE, Servlets, JSP, Tag libraries, and JSTL skills, combined with a strong understanding of Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate
• Knowledge of Site deployment, Cashing, Clustering and replication mechanisms.
- Application development, distributed application development and Internet/Intranet based database applications
Nice to have skills
- Expertise in Day CQ foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, the CQ platform, the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix, a proven understanding of all Day CQ building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc., and the CQ development and deployment process
- Good understanding of and hands- on development experience with relevant "Java CMS" frameworks including Apache Sling for content- centric application
What leading at Adobe means
At Adobe, we're passionate about developing leaders at all levels of the organization from individual contributors to people managers. Anyone who's considering a career with us should know that we evaluate leadership based on these five capabilities:
- Demonstrating Strong EQ (Be Aware) - Having a keen sense of self awareness is the foundation of leadership at Adobe. As a leader, we look to you to inspire teams to greatness with empathy and mindfulness of your impact on others from interns to the Board of Directors. And whether you're in headquarters, New York, London, Tokyo or Bangalore, you're attuned to emotional, situational and cultural surroundings and adapt your approach accordingly.
- Selecting Talent (Be a Recruiter) - You're on top of current and future talent needs as the business evolves because one of your key goals is to build robust teams. You do so by adopting a meticulous approach to hiring outstanding talent and are intentionally inclusive to attract diversity of ideas and experiences.
- Role Modeling Check-In (Be a mentor) - annual reviews and rankings is not what Adobe believes in. That's why, feedback flows continually at Adobe. You're an inspirational and effective mentor; a leader who discusses expectations, feedback and development regularly with your direct reports. To succeed in this role, you'll need to address performance gaps early and optimally, and be open to seeking feedback from others to improve your performance and your team's performance
- Leading Change (Be an Agent of Change) - Change leadership is what you do! You proactively identify opportunities to align team goals with organizational change. You're great at building support for change because you connect with conviction and you help those around you to see both the rational and mechanics for business changes and how to adapt accordingly
- Scaling the Business (Be an Owner) - You're someone who sees and understands the vision of the company. You're able to articulate business strategy and develop business processes, systems and structures to make performance balanced. Your mission is to deliver an exceptional customer experience by promoting shared goals and driving accountability
Back to top