Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. Adobe is listed as Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for 20 consecutive years. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Our Company Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen. We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
- Work on database reliability and performance aspects
- Analyze solutions and implement best practices
- Work on and implement best practices in observability (monitoring, tracing, alerting, logging) and incident response
- You will build out automation to address database problems like failovers, backups, restores, schema changes, and performance tuning that integrate with Site reliability capabilities
- Strive for automation either by coding or by leading and influencing developers, to build systems that run automatically in both stage and production environments
- Participate in an on-call rotation to mitigate production issues as they arise
- Collaborate effectively and mentor other engineers in the team and in the larger reliability engineering org
- Use domain expertise to consult application development teams, providing guidance and database architecture solutions
- Document every action so your learnings turn into repeatable actions and then into automation
- Participate in RCAs and take action items to mitigate issues and come up with a roadmap
- Propose and drive architectural changes for the services we own to solve scaling and performance problems
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with distributed teams and inter-dependent services
- 8+ years of experience in DBRE or DBA roles with strong focus on tooling, automation and operations
- At least 3 years plus of experience building Cloud services and distributed systems - deployment, monitoring, scaling, debugging
- Experience with NoSQL and SQL databases such as NOSQL - MongoDB, Cassandra; RDBMS - MySQL,PostgreSQL, Aurora
- Have strong knowledge of MySQL and MongoDB and their different implementations in production
- Experience in building solutions with Terraform, Ansible and other tools to build mature automation
- Good understanding of Linux OS concepts and of Linux and Unix Shell
- Experience with monitoring software such as Prometheus, Grafana, New Relic, Wavefront, CheckMK, Nagios
- You have experience in automation and tool development
- Good software development skills in Python, Windows/Powershell or similar languages for scripting and automation
- Deep understanding of cluster management areas, such as scaling, consistency tuning, replication, and multi-datacenter configuration
- Experience in securing, monitoring, capacity planning, full-proof DR, backup & recovery for distributed database systems
- Experience collaborating with software engineers to define best practices related to the database, including schema design, query optimization, and CI/CD practices
- You are proficient in multi cloud environments: AWS, Azure
- Have experience in scaling to the limit with high throughput services
- Help to develop other team members into senior levels and leaders in the team
Get to know the team
Adobe's Digital Experience Business Unit provides solutions that empower businesses to make, manage, measure and monetize online, offline and multichannel business initiatives.
You will work on projects atMarketo, an Adobe company. We build the software that helps our customers to execute the marketing campaigns intelligently, gain the insights of various marketing channels, and predict people's behaviors toward marketing programs. We are looking for an energetic engineer with strong technical background in building analytics application. If you're passionate about innovative technology, then we would be excited to talk to you!