Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Specialist for our Belux region, part of the Digital Experience Cloud sales team, to be based in Brussels. The role will provide focus on Adobe's Data and Insight and Customer Journey management portfolio including Adobe Experience Platform. The daily activities are associated with corporate strategic selling in named accounts, as well as driving new business in existing client organizations and those where Adobe has little or no footprint. In addition, you can expect to be working very closely with the respective Marketing, Consulting and Presales specialists supporting your vertical to develop new value propositions, build awareness and reveal new sales opportunities.
Our most successful Sales Specialists take a consultative approach and are looked upon by our customers and partners as trusted advisors. This, combined with the support received from our Presales, Consulting, Marketing, and Inside Sales teams, make this an ideal opportunity for professionals in the product specialist sales community or a solution consultant that want to work with sales, to build on their existing track record with an incredible success story.
What you'll Do
- The Sales Specialist will be responsible for developing business on mixed portfolio of accounts
- Responsible for selling Adobe's D&I & CJM products including but not limited to: Experience Platform, Analytics, Target, Campaign.
- Develops a sales plan to reach sales quota and executes for current customers
- Builds and maintains a monthly product forecast
- Assists with the development of new sales tools and presentations
- Reviews market to resolve customer needs and reports back changing market conditions to management
- Presents special programs to Partners
- Develops and maintains senior-level relationships within target accounts
- Identifying new venture opportunities for the company's products and services,
- Improving the corporate reputation and visibility in Belgium and Luxemburg through promotion of Adobe's Data & Insight products and technical expertise
What you need to succeed
- Evidence of experience in digital marketing software sales, preferable within DMP, CDP, BI, MA or Analytics solutions.
- Knowledge of data strategy and IT transformation programs
- Carried a personal annual target of at least $1M USD
- Track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota and market share goals
- Shown success in selling to senior management from marketing, digital and IT
- Excellent knowledge of Data, Insight, Marketing Automation and Analytics solutions within Marketing technology
- Able to work in close partnership with Account Executives, in order to drive revenue
- Skilled Solution seller with proven track record on value-based proposals to build an outcome where everybody wins
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and negotiation skills (verbal and written)
- Self-motivated and focused
- Able to maintain a high level of efficiency and work successfully in a fast-paced, collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- Fluent in Dutch & English
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.