Campaign Technical Support Engineer (German or French Speaking)
- Dublin, Ireland
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and build content that makes life more fun and work more significant. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. Adobe is behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
Campaign Technical Support Engineers deliver accurate and timely technical support to Digital Marketing customers via telephone and email. They manage support issues of a complex and technical nature with varying degrees of priority, all while delighting Adobe customers. Technical Support Engineers address incidents within predetermined service levels, requiring the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
You will be responsible for delivering a quality experience to our customers by demonstrating a high sense of ownership and a willingness to advocate on behalf of the customer and ensure excellent service. As well as providing technical support and product mentorship to customers, partners, and others who are involved in developing campaigns and other marketing channel communications on our platform at all stages of the lifecycle.
What you'll do
- Perform root cause analysis on customer issues with the goal of enabling both peers and the customer to grow their knowledge of the product.
- Timely communication with customers concerning status of open support issues, agreeing priority based on customer business impact, setting clear expectations about next steps & timeframes and delivering against that
- Ensure that customer issues are resolved in a timely manner and to their satisfaction as measured by our transactional survey
- Proactively develop and nurture good working relationships with developers and users at customer sites to ensure that their success with our product is assured through your efforts.
- Thoroughly document all communication, troubleshooting, and activity on issues reported by customers
- Educate customers on specific product functionality required to resolve their issues.
- Work collaboratively with other Technical Support team members and members of other Adobe teams such as consulting services, Engineering, technical operations, and deliverability.
- Write and present internal informal courses on troubleshooting areas of product functionality.
- Craft solution entries as required
- Troubleshoot issues related to 3rd party software applications
- Duties may also include working in conjunction with other team members on special teams or projects assigned to the team such as customer migrations, product testing, implementations, and follow-up training of customers and newer team members
What you need to succeed
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in German or French, and English required
- Significant experience in a software support environment supporting complex, multi-tiered enterprise software applications.
- Experience with one or more database platforms (Oracle, SQL, MySQL, or PostgreSQL) is required.
- Experience with web services APIs, database connectors, SOAP
- Proven in depth knowledge of sophisticated, database-centric, internet-based systems with at least 20% of your time spent solving with SQL and relational databases challenges.
- Curious and interested in learning new technologies, with ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrates awareness and commitment to customer happiness
- Recent technical support experience with Enterprise customers.
- Proven experience reading and troubleshooting XML, HTML with knowledge of network / client server connectivity.
- Has digital marketing experience from an email service provider, or a competitor.
Back to top