Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
This front-line role will lead a team of experienced Adobe Sign Account Executives who take the lead on driving new and recurring revenue from Federal customers. The solution set includes Adobe's fastest growing market segment, Adobe Sign. This role is responsible for hiring, training and mentoring unique sellers who close enterprise level business with multiple customer personas, with a focus on C-level mission priorities. The team works closely with inside sales and specialist teams to ensure Adobe's continued growth in the Federal business.
What you'll do
We are in need of a leader to guide Federal account executives to generate and qualify sales pipeline and close business!
We build long term strategies, and operationalize our overall approach to win new customers. You will meet monthly and quarterly goals for annualized recurring revenue (ARR), and prospect, hire and mentor to increase efficiency and skill sets of employees. We also need a stellar person to direct daily activities to ensure that all sales quota and management objectives are met.
As a leader in Adobe's go to market organization, you will provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasting as well as verbal feedback to sales leadership. Collaboration with the broader field organization, marketing, customer success and product management teams for training, building campaigns and providing customer/prospect feedback are also an important part of the role!
What you need to succeed
- A summary of the qualifications include a BA/BS degree (or equivalent; MBA or advanced degree preferred)
- A minimum 10 years in sales with 4+years in management in the Federal Sector
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills.
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, and willingness to travel as necessary; approx. 20-30% as needed
- Ability to establish and nurture positive relationships with existing customers to grow existing revenue streams to meet or exceed objectives; challenge status quo to continually improve the company's federal posture.
- Role related knowledge includes: Expertise experience taking care of sophisticated, federal accounts at the most crucial IT and business levels. Strong CRM or IT experience in the SaaS space, and knowledge of Adobe competitive landscape and ecosystem