AdCloud Application Engineer
- Bucharest, Romania
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe Advertising Cloud is the first end-to-end independent advertising and data management solution that spans traditional TV and digital formats, simplifying what has been a complex and fragmented process for the world's biggest brands.
We are searching for an Application Support Engineer to join our Engineering team! The ideal candidate will have a background in digital advertising, web development and computer programming, be a creative problem-solver who excels in a team environment!
The role will require excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work efficiently under pressure, while managing multiple support tickets.
What you'll do:
- Work with a best-in-class group of application engineers, internal teams, and clients to solve technical issues
- Surface, investigate, follow-up, and drive reported issues to resolution
- Act as a Liaison between Ad Operations and Engineering
- Identify quality improvement and feature enhancement opportunities
- Contribute to end-user self-help knowledge base by crafting FAQ articles
- Create and maintain internal troubleshooting documents for commonly reported issues
- Debug reporting discrepancies between external ad servers and internal systems
- Pinpoint issues in the codebase by reading through code in relevant files
- Write scripts and queries to tackle complex client issues and requests
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to identify common or emerging issues prior to escalation
- Work through complex technical issues and provide both technical and non-technical direction to CS, technical partners, and clients
- Identify product deficiencies and put together recommendations for improvements based on user requirements and intended use
- Willingness to mentor new team members, and conduct product and troubleshooting trainings with CS
What you'll need to be successful:
- 3+ yrs experience preferred in Application Support /Technical Support/Product Support
- Excellent troubleshooting, debugging, documentation, and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of databases: SQL or MySQL
- Knowledge of scripting languages: Python or JAVA
- Experience with web debugging tools: Chrome Developer Tools, Charles, or Fiddler
- Comfortable with MAC and Linux/Unix operating systems
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Good communication skills and collaboration abilities
- BS in CS/CMPE from a leading university
- Programming and tuning experience
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists (http://www.adobe.com/careers/awards.html). You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top