Account Executive, Digital Foundation
- Tokyo, Japan
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe is looking for a hardworking, proactive Account Executive to drive revenue growth within enterprise accounts in an exciting high paced environment. This individual will act as a key sales representative for the industry leading Adobe Experience Cloud's solutions.
The Adobe Experience Cloud is a single service that includes a complete set of analytics, advertising, targeting and web experience management solutions and a real-time dashboard that brings together everything Digital Marketers need to get ahead and stay successful. The Account Executive is responsible for delivering revenue and exceeding sales targets through a combination of direct and partner selling activities.
What you'll do
- Solution sales of Adobe's Experience Cloud into various industry-leading enterprise companies (i.e. Media & Entertainment, Telecommunications, High Tech Manufacturing, Automotive, Retail, Consumer Products and Financial Services)
- Identify and develop new business opportunities, business models and channels to extend Adobe's market reach and drive new revenue
- Executive engagement: Represent Adobe with the utmost amount of professionalism and effectively establish and maintain relationships at an executive level with customers and partners
- Accomplish individually assigned Sales Quotas both quarterly and annually with full accountability
- Internal stakeholder management: Effectively co-work with business support teams, global peers and professional services teams
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years of total work experience, including at least 5 years of experience in a large IT multi-national company or major public-listed company (IT/software or related industries preferred.) Ideally will meet one or more of the following criteria in addition:
- 3+ years of solution selling experience to large Japanese enterprise firms in a competitive market
- 3+ years of selling consulting services with software licenses
- 3+ years of working with System Integrators and Local Japan resellers and partners
- Proven sales discipline with regards to account management, pipeline development, opportunity management, territory management, and reporting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and an ability to clearly illustrate return on investment
- Background in business intelligence and data analytics would be a plus
- Online marketing, digital advertising or analytics experience would be a plus
- Fluency in Japanese required, English reading/writing skills would be a plus
Back to top