- Flexible / Remote
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe is looking for an Account Executive with prior success selling enterprise solutions into Government. This quota-carrying role will focus on the Adobe Digital Experience Solution. The territory is within the Public Sector space and is responsible for the planning and driving net-new business within new and existing clients. Measures of success include revenue delivered vs. targets, up-sell and optimization effectiveness, sales forecasting and pipeline opportunity and management, client satisfaction levels, and contribution to overall Government sales team.
What you'll Do
- Build business opportunities to help the Australian government improve staff and citizen experiences
- Convert customer problems into sales opportunities.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with new customers and partners by understanding their needs and business objectives.
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to linearly meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Track, monitor and report performance for each deal/partnership accurately and efficiently; report on progress to leadership as needed.
- Perform outbound contact to existing customers to sell additional software.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of our Digital Experience Solution offerings.
- Improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts.
- Work with various groups within Adobe (Product, Marketing, Services & Delivery) to drive revenue opportunities.
What you need to succeed
- Minimum 8-10 years proven track record of broad and deep enterprise level software field sales experience within the State and Local Government market. Prior experience selling to Federal government is required.
- Proven Track record selling Complex Enterprise Software Solutions to business decision makers across the entire organisation. Strong understanding of cloud services and SaaS offerings preferred.
- Ability to forge and maintain good business relationships. Creative problem-solving approach.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with top-notch customer service approach.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, liaising with all other organizations within Adobe including other Field Sales, Services Sales and Services & Delivery business units. A collaborative and proactive approach is required.
- Demonstrated analytical and reporting skills. Attention to detail and accuracy in reporting is essential. Proven experience in using quantitative and qualitative analysis to assess partnership performance and make recommendations for each account.
Back to top