Solutions Consultant, Australia
Adlib is looking for our next Solutions Consultant in Australia!
Who we are
At Adlib, we are redefining how the world manages and leverages unstructured information. As the global leader in Information Management technology, Adlib helps organizations in the Energy, Life Sciences, Insurance, and Banking sectors, among others, enhance content-centric processes by unlocking the value in unstructured content.
More than 5,500 organizations leverage Adlib technology worldwide. We help them to save millions of dollars each year by automating critical business processes, and we empower them to make intelligent business decisions by leveraging their organizational content.
Who you are
As a Solutions Consultant joining our team down under, you are an enthusiastic and tech savvy individual, who is passionate about helping their team and working with customers to understand how Adlib’s products can enrich their lives.
You are motivated. Eager to start your day and dive into work. You are enthusiastic. The adrenaline rush of meeting and helping customers is what you live for. You are analytical. Thinking outside of the box and coming up with creative solutions to other people’s problems is what you do. You are highly technical. Always leveraging your deep technical knowledge to help others understand solutions and win new opportunities. You have outstanding communication skills. Delivering custom tailored technical demonstrations is no sweat. You are a team player. All for one and one for all.
This is a Solutions Consultant role for someone who is ambitious and wants to grow her/his career. The career path for this role at Adlib could lead to senior and upwards into a team lead role.
Our new Solutions Consultant will:
- Learn quickly. You will work hard to learn and develop deep insight on how Adlib’s solutions can support customers and be able to clearly articulate the value our products bring in solving business problems.
- Be all things technical. Share your technical knowledge and give advice to help with technical scoping of service proposals and to land and expand customer contracts.
- Build relationships. You will work closely with customers to understand their needs, foster and enhance relationships as well as focus on further market penetration. It’s key to provide support to customers and keep them updated with Adlib offerings, product roadmaps and the benefits of Adlib’s product and service enhancements.
- Problem solve. Solve customer problems by proving the use of Adlib’s solutions and uncover, recognize and document customer’s pain points and propose solutions. Identify gaps in process optimization, efficiency gains and compliancy within customer accounts.
- Architect solutions. You’ll have internal and external customers leaning on you to provide configuration and technical support of Adlib’s software. Delivering in-person and on-line technical demos is a big part of the role.
- Be an adventurer. You’ll get to do a bit of travel to customer sites for presentations and onsite demos.
Our new Solutions Consultant has:
- The experience. You have hands on experience working with enterprise level teams and complex business solutions in industries like life sciences, energy and banking and insurance
- The education. You have a university degree or college diploma.
- The personality. You are enthusiastic, passionate about translating customer’s business needs to technical solutions and have a consultative approach to find creative workarounds to problems. You are also organized, analytical and a strong communicator.
- The desire to learn. This role requires someone who is eager and excited to soak up everything they can. Whether you learn by reading, doing or listening, all that matters to you is that you’re learning.
- The technical knowledge. You have hands one experience including installation, configuration, basic troubleshooting with Windows Server, MS Office, SQL, Web Services, Document Capture and Classification.
What’s in it for you?
We believe that maximizing work-life balance is one of the most important paths to high performance. To that end, we have an open-vacation policy and many programs to promote employee wellness.
Adlib Software is revolutionizing the way organizations think about their content - join us to be part of our growth. Express your interest here or follow us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Adlib encourages applications from everybody, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Adlib Software's Employees
Sara manages, plans, and implements events for the company—whether that’s trade shows, conferences, or webinars. She helps get Adlib’s message in front of as many people as possible.
Back to top