At Adlib, we are redefining the future of content management. We've displaced gorillas in the market with a focus on customer service and success. We are adding to our suite of offerings, building a new product with a unique approach to data insights.
Like most tech companies, Adlib started small, in response to a problem our co-founders experienced as business leaders. They recognized a need for rapidly generated solutions to leverage the value in unstructured data. Those original co-founders continue to be directly involved in the day-to-day operations of the company as CEO, R&D Lead and VP Customer Success. They've built Adlib on three pillars of strength that measure our success:
- Product innovation. We build up from our roots, improvising - adlibbing - solutions to client document and data management problems.
- Customer relationships. We have a dedicated focus on creating a positive customer experience that stands out from everyone else.
- Truly engaged and passionate team. That's where you come in.
Who you are
You are an experienced developer who wants to step up into a Solutions Architect client-facing role. You are looking for a role where you can have the ability to collaborate with the R&D group to leverage your technical knowledge and customer insights towards creating on-demand solutions. You can live up to our name, take a problem, improvise a customized fix and ultimately architect a full solution that meets the needs of our customers.
Our new Solutions Architect will:
- Become an expert. Develop deep insight on the technical function and be able to clearly articulate the value our products bring in solving business problems.
- Build relationships. Work closely with customers to gain an in-depth understanding of current technical environment, key business issues, infrastructure requirements and application needs.
- Architect solutions. Design, develop, test and implement applications to meet customer requirements.
- Lead knowledge sharing. From pre-sales to post-sales, execute presentations, proof of concepts and answer all customer concerns with sound technical advice.
- Collaborate. Provide feedback on product feature requests from customers and lead design of extensions to the core product needed to meet client requirements
- Adlib. Travel up to 40%, throughout North America to customize solutions and ensure the product is being leveraged to the fullest.
Our new Solutions Architect has:
- A University Degree in Software Development or Computer Engineering.
- 5-10 years in a software consulting environment including:
- Architecture and design
- Post-sales implementation
- Enterprise software development and deployment including enterprise change management and operational processes.
- Enterprise Document & Content Management systems builds and implementation (not required, but a definite asset)
- Expertise in a variety of development languages (C#, Java, web services).
- Hands on knowledge with technologies like SQL Server, IIS, Load Balancing, Virtualization Software, Cloud Technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of various software development lifecycles (emphasis on Agile development)
- Outstanding project management skills.
Why join Adlib?
Our employees, new and not-so-new, tell us we excel at transparency and work-life balance. And while those may be buzzwords used to attract attention, we actually live them. How do we know this? A significant portion of our team has been here for longer than 10 years. In the tech industry, that's rare. We have people who leave and come back because they miss the culture and our team spirit.
But, having said that, we aren't perfect at everything. We're continuously working on change management - we've lost count of how many whiteboards we have. We don't have all of the processes we'd like to, but that means that this is the place to get your hands dirty, come up with your own processes and work without a net.
While this might be common in silicon valley, in the suburbs of Toronto, it's rare and greatly appreciated to have an open-vacation policy and to promote employee wellness. We have massage therapist days, badminton, baseball, fresh fruit in the lunchroom and fitness membership reimbursement. Our Burlington, Ontario location translates to minimal commute time and maximum family time and productivity time. If you aren't stuck in traffic, worried about being late for a professional or personal commitment, life is just less stressful and work is more enjoyable.
Adlib seeks to inspire and nurture the human spirit - we understand that each person brings a distinct life experience to the table. Embracing diversity not only enhances our work culture but drives business success. Adlib encourages applications from everybody, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Adlib Software's Employees
Sara manages, plans, and implements events for the company—whether that’s trade shows, conferences, or webinars. She helps get Adlib’s message in front of as many people as possible.
Back to top