Adlib is looking for it's next Sr. Software Developer!
- Being a Software Developer at Adlib means becoming part of a greater, collaborative team. We work with the Agile/Scrum methodology, so we work as a group to develop and deliver high quality, unit tested software. We support our Product Management team and the - - Product Owners in meeting the needs of our clients.
Adlib promotes a culture of learning, so as part of our Software Development team, you will be enabled to develop new skills and advance existing skills.
- As a member of this team, we want you to be strong at managing your time; to provide creativity and innovation to the detailed software design process; to develop code to solve technical problems; to unit test and debug software; to support internal customers for product or technical issues; and even to suggest enhancements to the software - you shouldn't be afraid to speak up here!
- At Adlib, we work primarily with C#, but skills in Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns - regardless of programming language - will be considered. C++ and Java are also great! We hope that you also have worked with MS SQL, Visual Studio 2012+, and web technologies like REST API, HTML, and/or jQuery.
- If you're interested in working for a company that is team oriented, trailblazing our way through our industry, and likes a challenge, you're on the right careers page!
- Adlib seeks to inspire and nurture your whole self – we understand that each person brings a distinct life experience to the table. - Embracing diversity not only enhances our work culture, but drives business success. Adlib encourages applications from everybody, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Although we would love to get in touch with everyone who applies, timing just doesn't allow for that. We will only be able to contact those who we require more information from, or who will be advancing in the interview process. We look forward to meeting you!
Back to top