Senior Account Executive
Who we are
At Adlib, we are redefining how the world manages and leverages unstructured information. As the global leader in Advanced Rendering technology, Adlib helps organizations in the Energy, Life Sciences, Insurance, and Banking sectors, among others, enhance content-centric processes by unlocking the value in unstructured content.
Who you are
You are a Senior Sales Executive looking for your next territory-building challenge in software sales. Always at the edge of technology, you want to be part of a rapidly scaling company, making a mark on an industry in the realm of Big Data. You love the thrill of the hunt and the reward of the close. Most importantly, you want to work with multiple stakeholders to gain a complete understanding of your client's unique circumstances and provide them with a complete solution to their digital content migration challenges (migration, compliance, privacy, security, classification). You want to work at a company where you believe in the value of the product.
Our new Senior Sales Executive will:
- Become an expert. Develop deep insight on how Adlib’s solutions can support our customers and be able to clearly articulate the value our products bring in solving business problems.
- Know the market. Be a subject matter expert on digital transformation, file analytics, content management, data security and governance, and compliance.
- Command attention. Whether you are presenting to a room full of C-level executives or the VP of Technology and their I.T. team, you will be able to captivate the attention of your audience and walk them through a storytelling path where our solution, is their solution.
- Exceed sales targets. Prospect for new business and tenaciously pursue a face-to-face meeting. You will successfully secure new business to accelerate the growth of our company. You will meet or exceed quotas using a sales process and your insights into customer needs to close multiple big ticket deals.
- Build relationships. Work closely with customers to gain an in-depth understanding of their key business issues, current technical environment, infrastructure requirements and application needs.
- Travel 25 to 30%, throughout a designated territory in North America.
Our new Senior Sales Executive has:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business.
- 10+ years successfully selling complex software solutions with experience engaging VP and C-level executives in large enterprises.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills including the ability to craft a complete story demonstrating the value of our solution in solving customer issues.
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Committed to customer satisfaction and the highest standard of personal integrity.
What’s in it for you?
We wholeheartedly believe that maximizing work-life balance is one of the most important paths to high performance. To that end, we have an open-vacation policy and many programs to promote employee wellness. We have massage therapist days, badminton, baseball, fresh fruit in the lunchroom and fitness membership reimbursement. Adlib is located in Burlington, Ontario and many of our employees also enjoy a minimal commute which allows for maximum family and friends time.
More About Adlib
Like many tech companies, Adlib started small, in response to a problem our co-founders experienced as business leaders. They recognized a need for rapidly generated solutions to leverage the value in unstructured data. But unlike most tech companies, those original co-founders continue to be directly involved in the daily operations of the company as CEO, R&D Lead and VP Customer Success. They’ve built Adlib on three pillars of strength that continue to measure our success:
- Product innovation. We’re building solutions to client document and data management problems, organically and strategically.
- Customer relationships. We truly have a dedicated focus on creating a positive customer experience that stands out from everyone else.
- Engaged and passionate teams. That’s the most important to us!
While we focus on our three pillars of strength, we live and breathe our values.
- We strive to be the best place to work
- We are a team – professional, not house league
- We have a shared goal – to win
- We have high expectations and pull our own weight
- We manage our high performance players better than other teams
- We are changing the game
- We are *the* best at solving customer’s problems
- We’re creating new best practices
- We are on a kick-ass global adventure together
- We make decisions with the destination and team in mind
- We’re prepared for the unpredictable – changes and detours
- We’re going to have fun
Our employees tell us we excel at transparency and work-life balance. And while those may be buzzwords used to attract attention, we actually live them. How do we know this? A significant portion of our team has been here for longer than 10 years. In the tech industry, that’s rare. We also have people who come back to us because they miss the culture, opportunity for growth and our team spirit.
But, having said that, we aren’t perfect at everything. We’re continuously working on change management We don’t have all of the processes nailed down that we’d like to, but that means that this is the place to get in at the next stage of evolution and be part of a growing team on multiple levels.
Adlib seeks to inspire and nurture the human spirit – we understand that each person brings a distinct life experience to the table. Embracing diversity not only enhances our work culture but drives business success. Adlib encourages applications from everybody, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Adlib Software's Employees
Sara manages, plans, and implements events for the company—whether that’s trade shows, conferences, or webinars. She helps get Adlib’s message in front of as many people as possible.
Back to top