Sales Operations Manager
Who we are
At Adlib, we are redefining how the world manages and leverages unstructured information. As the global leader in Advanced Rendering technology, Adlib helps organizations in the Energy, Life Sciences, Insurance, and Banking sectors, among others, enhance content-centric processes by unlocking the value in unstructured content.
Who you are
You are a proactive visionary who wants to build out the function of a new Sales Operations Manager role. You want to drive the adoption of and emphasize the untapped value of our CRM system. You are a resourceful team player and a successful change manager who wants to lead the inside sales function while supporting the global team.
Reporting to the VP of Partners, we are looking to add a Sales Operations Manager to our sales team. This is a data-driven, people-facing role for someone who is passionate about leveraging and feeding metrics in a way that optimizes sales performance. This is an exciting time to join Adlib as we evolve to the next level of cutting edge solutions.
Our new Sales Operations Manager will:
- Expand and build out the CRM function. You will:
- Act as the voice of sales in CRM meetings with management and IT. Liaise with the CRM Technical SME to explore the limitations of the system, the data we have vs. the data we want to have, reporting limitations, etc.
- Identify information (and gaps) that can be leveraged to improve processes.
- Build new reports that meet the needs of the sales team, i.e., highlights intelligence captured, market trends, customer information, internal performance (individual and comparative).
- Design the process by which new sales proposals and legal processes are incorporated into CRM and ensure they are reflected in the report center.
- Elicit. You will meet with the Sales Management team to:
- Develop an understanding of how the sales management onboards, supports and evaluates team members.
- Determine their current and future reporting requirements.
- Understand bottlenecks in the sales and CRM processes.
- Assess and analyze the available specifications and metrics, i.e., leads generated, revenue brought in, sales by territory or partner.
- Manage the inside sales team. You will develop and grow the team:
- Create personal development plans and performance management.
- Oversee the handling of all new leads.
- Support Sales. You will:
- Administer the new employee sales onboarding program.
- Train and support sales reps on CRM best practices.
- Facilitate sales enablement, including communications (tribal knowledge and best practice sharing) and owning the Sales Enablement Portal.
- Provide deal support including facilitation of legal contracts and license fulfillment.
- Run win/loss meetings and reporting.
- Act as backup for our North American sales management team.
- Support forecast meetings and calls and serve as the “voice of sales” in meetings.
Our new Sales Operations Manager has:
- A university degree and hands-on expertise with CRM software, preferably Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Experience developing, implementing and executing sales systems and processes.
- Insights on how to lead an energetic inside sales team.
- Analytical expertise and is metrics driven.
- An understanding of project/change management processes.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with strengths eliciting and relaying technical requirements.
- The ability to influence without authority.
- A strong operational drive.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- A commitment to internal customer satisfaction.
What’s in it for you?
We wholeheartedly believe that maximizing work-life balance is one of the most important paths to high performance. To that end, we have an open-vacation policy and many programs to promote employee wellness. We have massage therapist days, badminton, baseball, fresh fruit in the lunchroom and fitness membership reimbursement. Adlib is located in Burlington, Ontario and many of our employees also enjoy a minimal commute which allows for maximum family and friends time.
More About Adlib
Like many tech companies, Adlib started small, in response to a problem our co-founders experienced as business leaders. They recognized a need for rapidly generated solutions to leverage the value in unstructured data. But unlike most tech companies, those original co-founders continue to be directly involved in the daily operations of the company as CEO, R&D Lead and VP Customer Success. They’ve built Adlib on three pillars of strength that continue to measure our success:
- Product innovation. We’re building solutions to client document and data management problems, organically and strategically.
- Customer relationships. We truly have a dedicated focus on creating a positive customer experience that stands out from everyone else.
- Engaged and passionate teams. That’s the most important to us!
While we focus on our three pillars of strength, we live and breathe our values.
- We strive to be the best place to work
- We are a team – professional, not house league
- We have a shared goal – to win
- We have high expectations and pull our own weight
- We manage our high performance players better than other teams
- We are changing the game
- We are *the* best at solving customer’s problems
- We’re creating new best practices
- We are on a kick-ass global adventure together
- We make decisions with the destination and team in mind
- We’re prepared for the unpredictable – changes and detours
- We’re going to have fun
Our employees tell us we excel at transparency and work-life balance. And while those may be buzzwords used to attract attention, we actually live them. How do we know this? A significant portion of our team has been here for longer than 10 years. In the tech industry, that’s rare. We also have people who come back to us because they miss the culture, opportunity for growth and our team spirit.
But, having said that, we aren’t perfect at everything. We’re continuously working on change management. We don’t have all of the processes nailed down that we’d like to, but that means that this is the place to get in at the next stage of evolution and be part of a growing team on multiple levels.
Adlib seeks to inspire and nurture the human spirit – we understand that each person brings a distinct life experience to the table. Embracing diversity not only enhances our work culture but drives business success. Adlib encourages applications from everybody, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Adlib Software's Employees
Sara manages, plans, and implements events for the company—whether that’s trade shows, conferences, or webinars. She helps get Adlib’s message in front of as many people as possible.
Back to top