Sales Operations Manager
Who we are
At Adlib, we are redefining how the world manages and leverages unstructured information. As the global leader in Advanced Rendering technology, Adlib helps organizations in the Energy, Life Sciences, Insurance, and Banking sectors, among others, enhance content-centric processes by unlocking the value in unstructured data.
More than 5,500 organizations leverage Adlib technology worldwide. We help them to save millions of dollars each year by automating critical business processes and we empower them to make intelligent business decisions by leveraging their organizational content.
Who you are
Reporting to the VP of Partners, we are looking to add a Sales Operations Manager to our inside sales team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for leading and managing the inside sales function, while supporting all of the sales and account executives globally. This includes planning, metrics tracking and reporting, sales process optimization, sales training and sales program implementation.
As a Sales Operations Manager, you are a passionate and proactive visionary in driving the adoption and value of our CRM system. In addition, you are resourceful, highly motivated, extremely well organized, detail oriented, a team player and a successful change manager.
Snapshot of the responsibilities:
- Train and support sales reps on CRM best practices.
- Integrate new sales proposals and legal processes into CRM.
- Work with sales to identify bottlenecks in the sales and CRM processes.
- Act as the voice of sales in CRM meetings with management and IT.
- Update and align sales reports in the CRM Report Center.
- Build new reports, analyze and identify areas of improvement and highlight intelligence captured in reports.
Inside Sales Management
- Manage the inside sales team. This includes overseeing, developing and growing the team, creating personal development plans and performance management.
- Oversee the handling of all new leads.
- Administer the new employee sales onboarding program.
- Facilitate sales enablement, including communications (tribal knowledge and best practice sharing) and owning the Sales Enablement Portal.
- Provide deal support including facilitation of legal contracts and license fulfillment.
- Run win/loss meetings and reporting.
- Act as back up for North American sales management.
- Support forecast meetings and calls and serve as the “voice of sales” in meetings.
What you bring to the table:
- You have proven experience managing a team in a software sales environment.
- You have a university degree or college diploma.
- Your sheer passion for what you do is evident in all you do - and is the reason you’ve found success thus far.
- You are a sales leader who can plan and coordinate a significant number or tasks in order to meet and exceed sales targets.
- You have extensive experience working with sales system, especially CRM.
What’s in it for you?
We believe that maximizing work-life balance is one of the most important paths to high performance. To that end, we have an open-vacation policy and many programs to promote employee wellness. We have massage therapist days, badminton, baseball, fresh fruit in the lunchroom and fitness membership reimbursement. Adlib is located in Burlington, Ontario and many of our employees also enjoy a minimal commute which allows for maximum family and friends time.
More About Adlib
- We live and breathe our core values:
- We strive to be the best place to work
- We are a team – professional, not house league
- We have a shared goal – to win
- We have high expectations and pull our own weight
- We manage our high performance players better than other teams
- We are changing the game
- We are *the* best at solving customer’s problems
- We’re creating new best practices
- We are on an a kick-ass global adventure together
- We make decisions with the destination and team in mind
- We’re prepared for the unpredictable – changes and detours
- We’re going to have fun!
Adlib Software is revolutionizing the way organizations think about their data and content - join us to be part of that change. Express your interest here or follow us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Adlib seeks to inspire and nurture the human spirit – we understand that each person brings a distinct life experience to the table. Embracing diversity not only enhances our work culture but drives business success. Adlib encourages applications from everybody, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Adlib Software's Employees
Sara manages, plans, and implements events for the company—whether that’s trade shows, conferences, or webinars. She helps get Adlib’s message in front of as many people as possible.
Back to top