Adlib is a successful and established company that is taking a leap into a new way of solving unstructured data problems for large enterprises. By moving away from solely a document scanning and management software space and going upmarket to proactively prevent the next wiki-leaks type security breaches, Adlib is venturing into new territory and needs bold explorers to join them. This is an opportunity to work out of the GTA or the New York Tri-State area, to make presentations at the Board of Directors level and to close significant deals… and there is no commission cap.
Who we are
At Adlib, we are redefining the future of content management. We’ve displaced gorillas in the market with a focus on customer service and success. We are adding to our suite of offerings, building a new product with a unique approach to data insights and security.
Who you are
You are an Enterprise Content Management Account Executive. You want to stay in this space but you are looking for a new challenge at a mid-sized, rapidly scaling company. You are the definition of sales ability and you are driven to pursue the lead and close the deal, every time. You are looking for a chance to prove to yourself that you can build up an organization at a place that is going to value your contribution.
Our new Enterprise Account Executive will:
- Become an expert. Develop deep insight on the technical function and be able to clearly articulate the value our products bring in solving business problems.
- Build relationships. Work closely with customers to gain an in-depth understanding of current technical environment, key business issues, infrastructure requirements and application needs.
- Architect solutions. Design, develop and implement custom applications to meet customer requirements.
- Lead knowledge sharing. From pre-sales to post-sales, execute presentations, proof of concepts and answer all customer concerns with sound technical advice.
- Collaborate. Provide feedback on product feature requests from customers and lead design of extensions to the core product needed to meet client requirements
- Knock your sales goals out of the park. That’s the end-game for sales and we want someone that can deliver.
- Travel up to 40%, throughout North America to customize solutions and ensure product is being leveraged to the fullest.
Our new Enterprise Account Executive has:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or proven experience in technology sales.
- 5+ years successfully selling complex software solutions with at least 2 years focused on Enterprise Content Management to C level executives in large enterprises.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Strong entrepreneurial drive and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Committed to customer satisfaction and the highest standard of personal integrity.
Why join Adlib?
Like most tech companies, Adlib started small, in response to a problem our co-founders experienced as business leaders. They recognized a need for rapidly generated solutions to leverage the value in unstructured data. But unlike most tech companies, those original co-founders continue to be directly involved in the daily operations of the company as CEO, R&D Lead and VP Customer Success. They’ve built Adlib on three pillars of strength that measure our success:
- Product innovation. We build up from our roots, improvising - adlibbing - solutions to client document and data management problems.
- Customer relationships. We have a dedicated focus on creating a positive customer experience that stands out from everyone else.
- Truly engaged and passionate team. That’s where you come in.
Our employees, new and not-so-new, tell us we excel at transparency and work-life balance. And while those may be buzzwords used to attract attention, we actually live them. How do we know this? A significant portion of our team has been here for longer than 10 years. In the tech industry, that’s rare. We have people who leave and come back because they miss the culture and our team spirit.
But, having said that, we aren’t perfect at everything. We’re continuously working on change management - we’ve lost count of how many whiteboards we have. We don’t have all of the processes we’d like to, but that means that this is the place to get your hands dirty, come up with your own processes and work without a net.
While this might be common in silicon valley, in the suburbs of Toronto, it’s rare and greatly appreciated to have an open-vacation policy and to promote employee wellness. We have massage therapist days, badminton, baseball, fresh fruit in the lunchroom and fitness membership reimbursement. Our Burlington, Ontario location translates to minimal commute time and maximum family time and productivity time. If you aren’t stuck in traffic, worried about being late for a professional or personal commitment, life is just less stressful and work is more enjoyable.
Adlib Software is revolutionizing the way organizations think about their content, join us to be part of that change. Express your interest here or follow us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Adlib seeks to inspire and nurture the human spirit – we understand that each person brings a distinct life experience to the table. Embracing diversity not only enhances our work culture but drives business success. Adlib encourages applications from everybody, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Adlib Software's Employees
Sara manages, plans, and implements events for the company—whether that’s trade shows, conferences, or webinars. She helps get Adlib’s message in front of as many people as possible.
Back to top