Professional Services Sales Executive
Who we are
At Adlib, we are redefining how the world manages and leverages unstructured data. As the global leader in Information Management technology, Adlib helps organizations in the Energy, Life Sciences, Insurance and Banking sectors, among others, enhance content-centric processes by unlocking the value in unstructured data.
More than 5,500 organizations leverage Adlib technology worldwide. We help them to save millions of dollars each year by automating critical business processes and empower them to make intelligent business decisions by leveraging their organizational content.
Adlib is looking for a Professional Services Sales Executive to join our team!
You are a Professional Services Sales or Business Development Executive who wants to play a critical role driving the internal and external aspects of our Service’s sales strategy. A strategy that targets deals starting in the hundred-thousands up to the millions. Technology-focused, forward thinking and customer facing, you have experience building technical solutions that meet and exceed the client’s expectations. Developer, solution architect, or technical BA ,you want to be part of a rapidly scaling company, making a mark in Big Data. Part prospecting and pre-sales, part relationship building and storytelling; this is an opportunity to be a key player, valued for your expertise and innovation. You want to be challenged and excited to come into work close to home in Burlington, Ontario every day. You want to be part of a company where you believe in the value of the product and where you can grow your career as part of the Professional Services team - or beyond.
Our new Professional Services Sales Executive will focus on:
- Strategic solutions. You will assist Account Executives with the scoping and technical input required to support the sale of new opportunities involving services.
- Quote requests (Rough Orders of Magnitude, Proposals, Statements of Work). You will lead the development of responses by:
- Performing initial screening with internal team to decide on Go/No go. You will continuously refine these criteria.
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to develop conceptual services-based solution offerings, strategy and approach.
- Preparing, editing and organizing technical, commercial and financial materials supplied by internal and external stakeholders into the finalized document.
- Ensuring that estimate effort output documents and agreements are reviewed and edited by key players for technical, commercial and legal acceptance.
- Maintaining up to date information on portfolio of Service’s opportunities currently under development,
- Knowledge sharing. You will work closely and cross-collaborate with Sales and Solutions Consultants, Product Management and Marketing to ensure:
- Detailed understanding of the capabilities of the Services team (resources, tools, methodology, etc.) to ensure the internal teams are aligned.
- Optimal positioning of the opportunity for success.
- Product roadmap is taken into consideration when scoping new opportunities.
- Valuable information obtained in the delivery of ongoing Services projects is captured for the future product roadmap and marketing collateral materials.
- Services component of opportunities is being represented in the go-forward strategy.
- The “Adlib” customer experience. You will ensure we are continuously meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
Our new Professional Services Sales Executive has:
- 3+ years’ experience in Software and Professional Services Sales. You have outstanding sales instincts, negotiation tactics and relationship building skills. Ideally, you have exposure building out and breaking down larger and smaller deals as well as writing out the Statements of Work.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills including the confidence to make C-Level presentations and powerful pitches. Effectively translate business needs into technical solutions that meet the customers’ strategic goals.
- Business and technical knowledge. You have experience building solutions for a client from a technical perspective and the ability to understand, communicate and demonstrate software architecture. You take a consultative approach to finding creative solutions for their business requirements.
- Flexibility to travel 25%+ to client sites.
Adlib's headquarters are located in Burlington, Ontario. As a company, we care about employee health and wellness and develop programs that align to achieving personal and professional satisfaction. We are also passionate about our community and participate in many local charitable events.
At Adlib we have a number of employee programs and benefits that drive our culture and values including but not limited to:
- Fitness reimbursement
- RRSP matching
- No limit vacation
- Extended maternity and paternity leave
- Employee assistance programs and much more
Adlib seeks to inspire and nurture the human spirit – we understand that each person brings a distinct life experience to the table. Embracing diversity not only enhances our work culture but drives business success. Adlib encourages applications from everybody, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
See Inside the Office of Adlib Software
Adlib Software is revolutionizing the way organizations think about their content—the company’s classification software helps companies to analyze and classify their unstructured data. By allowing organizations to take control of their dark data, Adlib helps prevent security risks, and uncovers valuable data that companies could be using to their advantage.
Back to top