Marketing Specialist, Demand Generation
Who we are
At Adlib, we are redefining how the world manages and leverages unstructured information. As the global leader in Advanced Rendering technology, Adlib helps organizations in the Energy, Life Sciences, Insurance and Banking sectors, among others, enhance content-centric processes by unlocking the value in unstructured data.
Are you passionate about demand generation and your ability to impact sales success? We are looking to add an experienced Demand Generation Marketing Specialist to the team to support the marketing team with all aspects of marketing operations.
Who you are
You are a doer, who never stops learning, with a real passion for demand generation, marketing and delivering business results. You get excited about demand generation and lead conversion as a key member of a hardworking, motivated team. You like to stay busy, have fun and are creative about your work.
Our new Marketing Specialist will:
- Be a campaign expert. Create and manage demand gen campaigns and drip and nurture campaigns from start to finish to improve market visibility and drive lead generation.
- Know the market. Be a subject matter expert on demand generation to validate campaign-messaging fit with the targeted persona and create campaign performance forecasts.
- Lead the measurement, analysis and reporting of marketing programs and campaign performance and its impact on functional and corporate goals.
- Establish success criteria and KPIs for all marketing activities and ensure activities are tied to functional goals
- Build relationships. Work closely with sales to ensure effective implementation of marketing strategies as well as with the content creation team and the Digital Marketing Specialist to create high quality campaign focused assets/collateral and to ensure all web content is SEO optimized.
- Collaborate. Be the voice of the customer within Adlib to provide partners with up-to-date sales and marketing collaterals. Team up with leadership to create sales incentive programs for named accounts and partners, build and collaborate on content to support overall marketing operations, including collateral, blog posts, webinars, and events and act as a gatekeeper for all out-going Adlib branded collateral and materials.
Our new Marketing Specialist has:
- The experience. You have a few years of B2B and B2C marketing experience in a SaaS or software environment and a year of project management experience.
- The education. You have a university degree or college diploma in Marketing or Business.
- The personality. You are creative, driven and passionate about demand generation, campaign management and marketing. You have stellar communication skills, extraordinary writing, editing and proofreading, strong attention to detail and you can easily prioritize and meet deadlines.
- The tools. Experience with MS Word, MS, Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Dynamics and Salesforce.
- The desire to learn. You are not only a quick learner, but you are eager and excited to soak up everything you can. Whether you learn by reading, doing or listening, all that matters to you is that you’re learning.
What’s in it for you?
We believe that maximizing work-life balance is one of the most important paths to high performance. To that end, we have an open-vacation policy and many programs to promote employee wellness.
We offer employee benefits (including but not limited to) like:
- Massage therapist days
- Team sports like badminton and baseball
- Fresh fruit and health snacks
- Fitness membership reimbursement
- Parental/Maternity top up
Adlib is located in Burlington, Ontario and many of our employees also enjoy a minimal commute which allows for maximum family and friends time.
Adlib Software is revolutionizing the way organizations think about their data and content - join us to be part of the innovation. Express your interest here or follow us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Adlib Software welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Meet Some of Adlib Software's Employees
Sara manages, plans, and implements events for the company—whether that’s trade shows, conferences, or webinars. She helps get Adlib’s message in front of as many people as possible.
Back to top