Marketing Specialist, Demand Generation
Who we are
At Adlib, we are redefining how the world manages and leverages unstructured information. As the global leader in Advanced Rendering technology, Adlib helps organizations in the Energy, Life Sciences, Insurance, and Banking sectors, among others, enhance content-centric processes by unlocking the value in unstructured content.
Adlib is growing and we have a newly created opening for a Marketing Specialist to support demand generation. This is an exciting blank slate opportunity to manage the marketing strategy for the sales team in your region. A chance to expand your hands-on technical skills in digital marketing. From paid search and email marketing campaigns to designing, executing and reporting on A/B and multivariate user tests; from Google Analytics and Adwords to direct-response marketing best practices, you are eager to learn. This is an exciting time to join Adlib as we evolve to respond to the needs of our large and growing customer base and take our product to the next level.
Who you are
You are currently supporting the marketing efforts at a software product company. You are looking for a chance to step up - or across - into a Specialist role at an exciting and growing company. Ideally, one that’s west of the GTA to save you commuting time. You have a love of technology and you are interested in a chance to build on your hands-on experience and make an impression researching, analyzing, planning and testing. You want to be part of an elite seven person team reporting directly to the Director of Marketing at a place with a strong product, a powerful market niche and a need for your creative problem solving to further propel us along an impressive growth trajectory.
Our new Demand Generation Specialist will:
- Drive lead generation. Create and manage end-to-end demand generation, drip and nurture campaigns to improve market visibility.
- Know the market. Be a subject matter expert on demand generation to validate campaign-messaging fit with the targeted persona. Create campaign performance forecasts.
- Conduct analytics. Establish success criteria and KPIs for all marketing activities and ensure activities are tied to functional goals:
- Lead the analysis and reporting of marketing programs and campaign performance.
- Measure the impact of initiatives on functional and corporate goals.
- Build relationships. Work closely with:
- Sales to plan tactics and ensure effective implementation of marketing strategies.
- Content creation team to create high quality focused assets and collateral.
- Digital Marketing Specialist to generate campaigns and ensure web content is SEO.
- Graphic Designer to inform the production of images, layouts and other graphic content.
- Contribute to the company’s growth strategy. Be the voice of the customer and brand champion:
- Provide partners with up-to-date sales and marketing collateral.
- Team up with Marketing leadership to create ABM tactics for strategic accounts.
- Build and collaborate on content to support overall marketing operations, including collateral, blog posts, webinars, and events.
- Act as a gatekeeper for all outgoing Adlib branded collateral and materials.
Our new Demand Generation Specialist has:
- The education. You have a university degree or college diploma in Marketing or Business.
- The experience. You have a few years of B2B marketing experience in a SaaS or software environment.
- The tools. You have expertise with MS Office. MS Dynamics and Salesforce would be a bonus.
- The personality. You are creative, driven and passionate about demand generation, campaign management and marketing.
- The stellar communication skills. You have extraordinary writing, editing and proofreading abilities.
- The drive. Your attention to detail is outstanding. You can easily switch priorities and you are deadline driven.
- The desire to learn. You are not only a quick learner, but you are eager and excited to soak up everything you can.
What’s in it for you?
We believe that maximizing work-life balance is one of the most important paths to high performance. To that end, we have an open-vacation policy and many programs to promote employee wellness. We have massage therapist days, badminton, baseball, fresh fruit in the lunchroom and fitness membership reimbursement. Adlib is located in Burlington, Ontario and many of our employees also enjoy a minimal commute which allows for maximum family and friends time.
Adlib seeks to inspire and nurture the human spirit – we understand that each person brings a distinct life experience to the table. Embracing diversity not only enhances our work culture but drives business success. Adlib encourages applications from everybody, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Adlib Software's Employees
Sara manages, plans, and implements events for the company—whether that’s trade shows, conferences, or webinars. She helps get Adlib’s message in front of as many people as possible.
Back to top