Director of Marketing Services
Do you have a passion for delivering a unique customer experience? Do you believe in marketing as a sales enabler? Do you see the value in using marketing analytics to make data-driven decisions? If so, you should definitely read more about what our future Director of Marketing Services will tackle as part of our team!
Reporting to our SVP of Marketing & Customer Success, our Director of Marketing Services will be responsible for all activities relating to increasing market awareness, driving a pipeline large enough to ensure that we meet our sales goals and driving more efficient sales cycles. Your day to day work will include: overseeing, growing and developing a team of 4; corporate communications, branding, demand generation, product launches, web site/social marketing, public relations and partner marketing.
This role is about re-inventing our customer experience. Plain old traditional marketing techniques won't do. There's a reason this role reports into Customer Success! With a focus on Account Based Marketing, we strive to create an experience that the customer wants to be involved in - a more personalized conversation. In order to drive these conversations, we have to have a good understanding of who our customers are, and that comes from data. Your ability to increase the relevance and value of what we're delivering, all while being creative, executing campaigns, and ensuring quality data analytics will be crucial to your success here.
Snapshot of Responsibilities
- Work with Sales Leadership and the executive team to define and implement an integrated field marketing plan with measurable goals and objectives
- Manage collaboration between marketing, product marketing and sales teams to drive operational and tactical campaigns
- Produce and manage a library of compelling sales and marketing content that is current, relevant and effective
- Build, manage, maintain, and optimize our external website. This includes all content management, offers, collateral, layout and navigation
- Jointly manage all internal and external local marketing events/seminars (physical and web-based) across all regions
- Develop and manage on-line marketing strategy to drive awareness & traffic to our website through social marketing
What do you Bring to the Table?
- 5-7 years of experience managing a marketing team in the high-tech industry, preferably in enterprise software
- Successful track record in managing and executing both field and digital marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Experience with closely aligning with field sales to deliver against company revenue goals
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a team, and encourage continued professional development
- Excellent communication & program management skills
- Experience with marketing automation, CMS and CRM applications (Sitecore CMS and Microsoft Dynamics CRM an asset)
- Comfortable with some limited travel, as required
If this sounds up your alley, please send us your resume!
Adlib seeks to inspire and nurture the human spirit - we understand that each person brings a distinct life experience to the table. Embracing diversity not only enhances our work culture, but drives business success. Adlib encourages applications from everybody, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We expect to have lots of awesome applicants, like yourself, sending us resumes. Please understand that we will only have time to contact those candidates who will continue in the interview process.
Back to top