Adlib is looking for a Business Analyst to join our Professional Services team!
In this role, you will gather and manage project requirements, work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders and act as a key driver in delivering projects within our Professional Services department.
How we measure success in this role:
- Successfully extending the Professional Services initiative
- Bringing new BA tools, processes, and skillsets to grow the success of our department
- Successfully delivering or assisting in delivering our services engagements
- Relationship building/growing with customers and partners
- Successfully able to transfer/retain knowledge from external/internal consultants to ensure that we are always growing
- Ability to successfully complete tasks and activities set by the manager in Envisio
As a BA, you will:
- Identify, gather, and manage technical project requirements throughout the life cycle of the projects
- Effectively collaborate with Project Managers, Developers, Document Controllers and Analysts to identify and implement the right solution to the client’s problem
- Manage requirements for multiple projects simultaneously
- Act as a pivotal median between customer requirements and project deliverables
- Provide advice and guidance to others on matters relating to business analysis methodologies
- Ability to learn and become domain expert on Adlib’s Advanced Rendering and Classification Platform features and capabilities
- Report project progress regularly to key internal and external stakeholders
What we are looking for - Skills:
- Education in computer science
- 5 years or more managing business requirements for technical projects
- Experience in an agile software development environment
- Document Analysis/Classification experience is an asset
- Customer service oriented and ability to create strong business relationships
- Excellent documentation, planning and organization
- Strong communication – verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong technical background
- Ability to work effectively in a goal-oriented team environment on diverse locations
- Availability to travel to client’s site 80% of the time
- Think outside the box
Adlib Software is revolutionizing the way organizations think about their content; join us to be part of that change. Express your interest here or follow us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Adlib seeks to inspire and nurture the human spirit - we understand that each person brings a distinct life experience to the table. Embracing diversity not only enhances our work culture but drives business success. Adlib encourages applications from everybody, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Adlib Software's Employees
Sara manages, plans, and implements events for the company—whether that’s trade shows, conferences, or webinars. She helps get Adlib’s message in front of as many people as possible.
Back to top