Application Systems Analyst
Who we are
At Adlib, we are transforming the information economy by awakening the intelligence in enterprise content. As the global leader in Conversion, Capture and Classification technology, Adlib helps organizations in the Energy, Life Sciences, Insurance, and Banking sectors, among others, enhance and automate content-centric processes by unlocking the value in unstructured content.
As a result of rapid growth, we have created a new department and we are hiring team member number two! Reporting to our Business Applications Manager and collaborating across multiple teams, we need someone to be the go-to expert for our third-party internal applications. Our new Application Systems Analyst will gain the hands-on opportunity to build and configure new software; innovate simple solutions to complex problems, and play a role in our future migration to the cloud.
Who you are and what your future here looks like
You are constantly curious, seeking out new research and honing your skills in the world of technology. You are passionate about providing internal teams with the best possible solutions. You want an opportunity to contribute to the evaluation, design and implementation of internal applications that meet the needs of our teams. A chance to customize and manage a CRM and SharePoint. You want to join a product software company where you can learn as-you-go and grow as we grow.
Our new Application Systems Analyst will:
- Be the trusted advisor. You will recommend the technical and procedural design for new or existing applications including workflows, system specifications, and programming guidelines.
- Be the gatekeeper. You will review, analyze and modify programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support Adlib’s application systems.
- Be the support. You will provide database management support for CRM and SharePoint.
- You will answer questions and provide technical assistance and training to system users.
- Be the records keeper. You will write documentation of system procedures and program modifications for users as well as manage analytics with reporting through our MS SQL databases.
- Be a team player. You will collaborate across teams and work with internal users to define system requirements; verify design, workflows and output; determine solutions.
- Be the analyst. You will research and study languages, documentation, hardware, and software to identify possible applications and feasibility of applications for our systems.
Our new Application Systems Analyst has:
- The education. You have a university degree or college diploma in Computer Science.
- The experience. You have a couple of years experience in a systems and programming role.
- The tools. You have hands-on experience with the following:
- Microsoft Technologies such as CRM, SharePoint, Visual Studio are a bonus.
- SQL Server
- MS SQL
- SQL Reporting Server (SSRS)
What’s in it for you?
We believe that maximizing work-life balance is one of the most important paths to high performance. To that end, we have an open-vacation policy and many programs to promote employee wellness. We have massage therapist days, badminton, baseball, fresh fruit in the lunchroom and fitness membership reimbursement. Adlib is located in Burlington, Ontario and many of our employees also enjoy a minimal commute which allows for maximum family and friends time.
Adlib seeks to inspire and nurture the human spirit. We understand that each person brings a distinct life experience to the table. Embracing diversity not only enhances our work culture but drives business success. Adlib welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Meet Some of Adlib Software's Employees
Sara manages, plans, and implements events for the company—whether that’s trade shows, conferences, or webinars. She helps get Adlib’s message in front of as many people as possible.
Back to top