Application Support Analyst
Who we are
At Adlib, we are redefining how the world manages and leverages unstructured information. As the global leader in Information Management technology, Adlib helps organizations in the Energy, Life Sciences, Insurance and Banking sectors, among others, enhance content-centric processes by unlocking the value in unstructured content.
More than 5,500 organizations leverage Adlib technology worldwide. We help them to save millions of dollars each year by automating critical business processes and we empower them to make intelligent business decisions by leveraging their organizational content.
Who you are and how you’ll grow with us
As Adlib continues to expand our product offerings, we need a new Application Support Analyst to join our team. Someone who can provide the best technical guidance and support to our valued customers. A fast learner who is technically focused. A team player who is coachable. A Captain of the Geek Squad or a certified Genius. An innovative thinker, you may not know all of the answers but you know what steps to take to get the results that matter most to the customer.
As an Application Support Analyst you can grow your career in Product Management, Quality Assurance, Application Development, Customer Success or Professional Services.
As our new Application Support Analyst, you will:
- Be your clients greatest asset. You will replicate issues, document solutions and track customer communications in order to provide feedback, requests and make recommendations to the product and development teams.
- Be a detective. You will identify, diagnose and resolve issues related to licensing, configuration and/or use of Adlib products.
- Have a team-first mentality. You will work closely with internal team members and external partners to handle resolution of cases from start to finish in a timely and efficient manner.
- Think 10 steps ahead. You will maintain open lines of communication with the clients to ensure confidence in our product, to closely follow-up on issues and to ensure a transparent and efficient resolution.
Our new Application Support Analyst has:
- The education and experience. You have a diploma or degree in Computer Science or IT and several years experience in an end-user technical support role such as on a helpdesk, at a call center or as part of the Geek Squad or Genius Bar.
- The critical thinking skills. You can take a problem and quickly map out a solution.
- The technical knowledge. You have hands-on experience with most of the following:
- Microsoft Office Suite Products
- Windows Server Operating Systems (2008, 2012)
- MS SQL Server Administration & Database connection troubleshooting
- Basic understanding of SQL queries
- MS Web Services (SOAP, WCF, XML)
- IIS configuration and troubleshooting
- Powershell scripting
- Basic Networking (DHCP, name resolution, firewalls etc.)
- Experience in programming or network administration is an asset.
- The customer savviness. You are completely focused on helping the customer and have strengths in conflict resolution. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with anyone at any level.
What do we value?
Like most tech companies, Adlib Software was built by our co-founders in response to a problem they experienced as business leaders: A need for rapidly generated solutions to leverage the value in unstructured data. That approach continues to propel us forward in the market today and formulates our three founding pillars of strength against which we continue to measure our success:
- Product innovation. We’re building solutions to client document and data management problems, organically and strategically.
- Customer relationships. We truly have a dedicated focus on creating a positive customer experience that stands out from everyone else.
- Engaged and passionate teams. We continue to be lead and inspired by our original co-founders in their involved roles as CEO, R&D Lead and VP Customer Success.
While we focus on our three pillars of strength, we live and breathe our values:
- We strive to be the best place to work.
- We are a team – professional, not house league.
- We have a shared goal – to win.
- We have high expectations and pull our own weight.
- We manage our high performance players better than other teams.
- We are changing the game.
- We are *the* best at solving customer’s problems.
- We’re creating new best practices.
- We are on a kick-ass global adventure together.
- We make decisions with the destination and team in mind.
- We’re prepared for the unpredictable – changes and detours.
- We’re going to have fun.
Our employees tell us we excel at transparency and work-life balance. And while those may be buzzwords used to attract attention, we actually live them. How do we know this? A significant portion of our team has been here for longer than 10 years. In the tech industry, that’s rare. We have people who come back to us because they miss the culture, opportunity for growth and our team spirit.
That said, we aren’t perfect at everything. We’re continuously working on change management. We don’t have all of the processes nailed down that we’d like to, but that means that this is the place to get in at the next stage of evolution and be part of a growing team on multiple levels.
Adlib seeks to inspire and nurture the human spirit. We understand that each person brings a distinct life experience to the table. Embracing diversity not only enhances our work culture but drives business success. Adlib welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Meet Some of Adlib Software's Employees
Sara manages, plans, and implements events for the company—whether that’s trade shows, conferences, or webinars. She helps get Adlib’s message in front of as many people as possible.
Back to top