Adlib is looking for our next Account Executive.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will primarily be responsible for driving pipeline development (and sales) based on key strategic initiatives. You will also become an Adlib product pro, contribute to the product planning process, and work closely with related departments in developing, coordinating, and executing special campaigns or initiatives to exploit specific market opportunities.
We'll measure your performance based on:
- Pipeline growth and development in key accounts
- Development of a sales plan and field sales strategies
- Your quota -- your main goal is to increase Adlib sales
Some of the stuff you'll get to do:
- Travel! Most of our clients are in the United States, so you can expect 30-40% travel
- Represent the company at selected conferences, tradeshows, events, and in the public forum
- Advance market awareness of the firm’s value proposition
- Engage in positive dialogue with prospects and client through one-on-one meetings, consultative activities, financial analysis, business models, and other communication activities to build momentum and success
- Advance and refine of the value proposition, related subject research, and the design and development of marketing messages and marketing collaterals as needed to achieve annual territory performance goals
- And, any other activity that will help Adlib achieve it's sales targets
To be successful in this role, you should be a solid relationship builder and motivator; someone who holds themselves to a high level of integrity; organized; high energy, with a can-do attitude; and able to achieve results under tight deadlines.
You'll also need:
- A successful track record of closing deals
- Experience selling a complex technical or software solution
- To be comfortable with longer sales cycles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- To work independently and with cross-functional teams to achieve company and departmental objectives
- A head for business and capable of developing and running a personal sales plan
If you're passionate about learning more about life at Adlib, we'd love to hear from you! Send us your resume and we'll do our best to get back to you. Our office is located in Burlington but we will entertain applications for this Sales role from anywhere in North America.
Adlib supports diversity, growth, and innovation. Embracing diversity improves our company culture and drives business success. Adlib encourages applications from everybody, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We do experience large volumes of awesome applicants, much like yourself, so we probably will only have time to respond to those people whose resumes are being selected for further interviewing. We look forward to meeting you!
Back to top