Sr Director, Marketing
Come help fuel growth for one of the fastest growing startups by joining our team!
FloorForce is looking to hire a strategic and experienced Sr Director, Marketing to join our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for developing and executing a company-wide marketing strategy, branding initiatives, new product introductions, and oversee paid user acquisition. You will be the internal marketing expert who creates a consistent voice across the company that appeals to our audience. In addition, you will be overseeing our internal marketing team and help them grow as marketing professionals.
Are you up for the challenge? Read more to know what we are looking for!
What You'll Do:
- Develop the company’s top-of-funnel and bottom-of-funnel marketing strategy that aligns to our overall business objective on both a short-term and long-term basis.
- Collaborate closely with company leaders to ensure they are aligned with marketing strategy and create a plan to execute the strategy by leveraging campaigns, events, digital marketing, etc.
- Lead new product marketing strategy from ideation to commercialization including new product marketing materials and content
- Develop and execute a digital marketing multi-channel acquisition strategy to support growth goals.
- Deliver performance metrics on company’s marketing campaigns, and create plans to optimize performance. Analyze conversions. Prepare reports to show impact of campaigns.
- Manage marketing budget, and deliver analytics showing return on marketing investment.
- Oversee social media presence to enhance our reputation and create awareness around our brand.
- Conduct analysis around consumer trends through market intelligence.
- Stay abreast of new marketing industry trends and resources and implement as necessary.
- Oversee the marketing team's responsibilities and provide guidance to the team.
Who You Are:
- You come to us with 7+ years of marketing experience or comparable experience
- Your teams view you as an amazing leader and mentor. You have experience with leading high performing teams
- You think big picture! You have a successful track record of developing winning marketing strategies
- You articulate well within our team and to our external audience.
- You love fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly. We are a start-up that moves fast and changes quickly.
- You are a stickler for details.
- You are very much into data. You make data informed decisions.
- You are a juggler. You can prioritize multiple projects and delegate tasks as needed
Who We Are:
Our mission at AdHawk & FloorForce is pretty simple: simplify the complicated world of digital advertising. Whether you're an agency looking to streamline operations with software, a franchise looking to automate lead generation for your franchisees, or a business looking for a dedicated growth partner, AdHawk & FloorForce has you covered. The opportunity is massive, and we have the team to execute the vision…except, well, for you.
Adhawk & FloorForce is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym Benefits
- Office events - game nights, happy hours, lunch and learns (onsite employees)
- Delicious snacks everyday (onsite employees)!
Back to top