Software Engineer in Test
- Design thorough and repeatable test strategies and methodologies
- Lead the development of automated test tools for use by both the AddThis team and external partners
- Conduct large-scale distributed performance tests and manage a test infrastructure
- Collaborate with fellow engineers as part of the new feature development process
- A sincere passion for, and appreciation of software Testing. Millions of AddThis customers depend on our products for Billions of digital engagements each day.
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing robust test strategies
- Minimum 2 years experience with advanced automation tools. We use Selenium and FitNesse.
- Experience with our tools is preferred, but other relevant tools are great as well (Watir, CasperJS, JMeter, etc.)
- Experience with Java/JS is preferred, but other programming experience is great as well (Ruby, Python, C#, etc.)
Back to top