Product Marketing Director - Website Tools
Do you want to help drive the growth of a product already used by 15 million websites and seen by 2 billion users every month? Come join the Oracle Data Cloud to work on AddThis, whose industry-leading website tools are continuing to expand across sectors and geographies.
In this player/coach role, you will lead a passionate team of marketers to further the adoption of AddThis Website Tools. This is a fantastic opportunity to apply and further refine a full range of marketing skills – from brand development to product marketing, advocacy nurturing to events and public relations.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Creating and optimizing strategies to increase brand awareness and accelerate the adoption of both our free and paid offerings
- Collaborating with colleagues in Product and UX to ensure we offer industry-leading products that delight our target customers
- Activating our user community
- Market and Competitive analysis
- Developing talent and driving efficiencies (both with process and in budgets), in partnership with the broader Oracle Data Cloud Marketing Team
- 10+ years managing marketing for a digital publisher, product or service
- A passion for delivering an exceptional, data-driven customer experience across the funnel – and across geographies. If you don’t love GA, Omniture, XLS or SQL, you probably won’t love this job.
- Robust content marketing chops
- SEO/SEM expertise
- Experience working with a marketing automation platform such as Pardot/Marketo/Eloqua
- Experience nurturing an effective customer/advocate community
- A creative eye, strategic mind, and nimble approach to problem solving
- Strong planning, team management, project management and communication skills
- BA required, MBA preferred
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Development of communication programs to promote Oracle's products and services.
Direct all marketing activities within the context of the overall corporate plan for the achievement of short and long term business objectives, increased profit and market control. Be an active member of the global Marketing team to ensure consistency of marketing campaigns and messages. Disseminate key corporate information to the line-of-business and geography operations pertaining to new product development/launches. Act as a liaison with management to ensure that marketing activities are in support of sales plans. Direct marketing resources and budget to be deployed using the most appropriate marketing mix for the line-of-business and/or geography. Ensure consistency between global directions and single-geography and/or line-of-business implementation choices. Implement and monitor advertising campaigns on a line-of-business and/or geographical basis. Maintain necessary contact with major suppliers, agencies, customers, industry associations and government representatives to achieve marketing objectives. Provide effective performance management: set clear goals for all staff, provide regular feedback on performance and conduct a formal appraisal at the conclusion of the fiscal year. Manage the activities of the staff according to overall marketing strategies and budgets. Implement organizational changes in line with changing business and market needs.
Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives. Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met. Software business management experience. Sales and Marketing experience in the IT industry. E-business + Internet practical know-how. Professional credentials in Marketing, Academic credentials desirable. Past experience in Sales desirable.
Back to top