Java Engineer - Full Stack
AddThis is the Internet's largest sharing platform. Our publisher products are currently installed on over 14 million web sites across the globe, generating nearly 3.5 Billion page loads each day. We collect, process and package behavioral internet data for our clients with our recently open-sourced Hydra platform. Few technology companies on the planet can offer the technical challenges and opportunities AddThis can. Whether we are smashing a piñata to celebrate a successful release, or simply enjoying one of the many perks that made AddThis a Washington Business Journal's Best Place to Work, the people at AddThis are committed to a fun, focused and collaborative work environment that fosters growth and rewards innovation. We are currently hiring a full stack Java Engineer to be part of a team working on new innovative products. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to flex a wide range of tools and technologies while making a real impact on a small and agile team. As we scale our business, you will help tackle many challenges along the way to make our platform more robust and efficient. Daily responsibilities include a great mix of designing, building, troubleshooting, fixing and celebrating. Here is what we are looking for, does it describe you?
- Self-starter and team player with a hunger to win
- Interest in distributed systems, scalability, and the power of open source solutions
- Ability to beat our VP of Engineering in Mortal Kombat. He’s pretty good and we’d like to knock him down a peg or two
- You value testing and documentation
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- You have a love/hate relationship with relational databases
Drop us a line if this sounds like you, we’d love to get in touch.
Back to top