Software Engineering Intern
Addteq is looking for Software Engineering Interns to join our R&D Team. As a part of the team you will work on Addteq's cloud and on-premise products supporting our customers globally.
Our summer intern program runs for 12 weeks, May - September, 2020.
As a Software Engineer Intern, you will work on front end development.
Specific assignments will depend upon your skills sets, interests and team needs.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, SW Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 (or equivalent scale)
- Willingness to learn new front-end and back-end technologies
- Strong communications skills, specifically, clear and concise written and spoken communications, and communications that demonstrate professional judgment.
- The ability to tackle challenges and address problems head-on
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Highly driven, inventive and results oriented
- Proficiency in at least one programming language or technology including, but not limited to:
- Familiar with: JSON, REST APIs, Ajax, MongoDB, NodeJS
- Good understanding of HTTP and comfortable working with REST APIs.
- Working knowledge of at least one version control tool:
- SVN, Git, Perforce
- Framework experience with at least one of these: JQuery, ReactJS, AngularJS, Backbone, Ember.js, Prototype.
Who We Are:
Addteq offers end to end consulting ranging from cultural, process and technology side of DevOps. We at Addteq firmly believe that automation is essential for successful software releases. We center our products and services around this fundamentally unique approach to delivering complete software release management solutions. Addteq specializes in software configuration, build automation, infrastructure automation and release management. Clients depend on Addteq to provide Atlassian solutions, develop custom add-ons/integrations, conduct training, manage SDLC tools hosting, DevOps services etc. Locations include our Headquarters, Princeton, NJ with additional offices in Los Angeles, CA and Pune, India.
- We celebrate everything from anniversaries to birthday parties, ping pong/dart games, and beer and brag Fridays!
- If you feel the same as we do about software automation, please join us!
Back to top