Service Delivery Manager - ALM & DevOps
Are you tired of monotonous career progression and looking to work for an exciting small & stable enterprise yet with a startup rigour.
Want to be part of a business growth journey in the domain of Operational Excellence specifically ALM & DevOps.
Want to make a difference - deploy your strong people leadership + techno-functional capability to lead change.
Do you have to drive to be a part of the success story which calls for at least 2x growth in terms of people strength, customers, revenues YoY.
If any of the above interests you and your drive and passion aligns to the above, Addteq is a place that will foster it!
- 10-15 years of overall Software Engineering or IT experience.
- 3-5 yrs experience as Delivery Manager at Small to Medium IT Service Business.
- Delivery Experience of Customizations & Implementation on 3rd party platforms like Atlassian Ecosystem or equivalent will be a big plus.
- Engineering Background - B.E / BTech / MCA a must
- Management / Leadership Education (e.g. MBA, PGDM..) would be preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities in at least one of the core Business Processes.
- Excellent at building and developing Delivery teams. Extensive experience working with distributed teams
- Practical experience in leading technical teams - Strong People Management, Project Management & Account Management Skills.
- ITIL Expert Certification (prefered) or at least ITIL Intermediate Certification (must)
- Experience in SDLC, Scaled Agile Methodology, ALM & DevOps a strong plus.
What you'll do
- Lead delivery team comprising of Developers, Configuration Managers, Atlassian Implementation and Support Engineers.
- Manage customer accounts with a delivery team of at least 15-25 people. Build long-term relationship with the customer.
- Delight clients with our delivery and continuous improvements in the delivery process, quality and productivity.
- Work closely with customer management to understand the business requirement for the projects, developing effective working relationships and ongoing management processes for the project; transition all the way to instructions to finance for invoicing.
- Delivering Services to the customer according to the contract and adherence to agreed SLAs.
- Work with tech leads/project leads to build capability plans in line with upcoming requirements.
- Conduct periodic delivery reviews, identify issues and resolve them, advise on risks and suggest corrective actions.
- Manage, monitor and motivate cross-functional teams assigned to client projects
- Standardization of best practices to increase the business value of IT and consistent customer experience.
- Participate in creating technical proposals, customer demos and presentations to support Sales teams.
- Ensure organizational awareness, new changes in Customer organization
Who we Are:
Take a look inside the office of Addteq !
- Addteq is a global organization that combines efficiency and technical expertise to provide innovative results within the software development lifecycle. Addteq has been a leader of providing business solutions to Enterprise clients for more than 10 years. Through the use of DevOps automation, Addteq strives on creating innovative solutions to solve business processes. Clients depend on Addteq to provide Atlassian solutions, develop custom add-ons, conduct training, offer custom hosting, perform DevOps services, and provide overall support services. Locations include our Headquarters, Princeton, NJ with additional offices in Los Angeles, CA and Pune, India.
- We work hard and play hard! We celebrate everything from anniversaries to birthday parties, Chai Pe Charcha, Table Tennis, Carrom and Snooker!
- If you feel the same as we do about software automation, please join us!
Back to top