Scrum Master / Project Manager with JIRA - Raleigh, NC
We are currently looking for a Scrum Master with expertise in Atlassian tools.
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum five years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or business administration
- Prior Atlassian Administration experience with (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket etc..) including installation, upgrades and performance optimizations.
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Document scope, requirements, use cases, and JIRA tickets to support development
- Track scope, budget, and timeline for all development team projects
- Guide the Sales and development teams on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
- Remove or help remove roadblocks or obstacles encountered during development
- Identify and implement processes that will help team work more efficiently and meet team goals
- JIRA Administration
- Creation of new JIRA Project
- JIRA workflow, screens, fields as per requirement
- Suggestion on JIRA plugin as required
- Help Advocate use of JIRA over other traditional tools like Rally
- Conduct Daily Scrum
- Provide JIRA training
- Help Drive Cleanup Project for JIRA
- Some knowledge in regards with other Atlassian tools like bamboo, bitbucket, etc
Who we Are:
- Addteq is a global organization that combines efficiency and technical expertise to provide innovative results within the software development lifecycle. Addteq has been a leader of providing business solutions to Enterprise clients for more than 10 years. Through the use of DevOps automation, Addteq strives on creating innovative solutions to solve business processes. Clients depend on Addteq to provide Atlassian solutions, develop custom add-ons, conduct training, offer custom hosting, perform DevOps services, and provide overall support services. Locations include our Headquarters, Princeton, NJ with additional offices in Los Angeles, CA and Pune, India.
- We work hard and play hard! We celebrate everything from anniversaries to birthday parties, ping pong/dart games, beer and brag Fridays!
- If you feel the same as we do about software automation, please join us!
Meet Some of Addteq's Employees
Donald delivers top-notch development projects to both internal teams and Addteq customers in order to simplify important day-to-day processes throughout each organization.
Back to top