Sales Executive - IN
BE in Engineering with MBA or equivalent with specialization in Sales & Marketing
1+ Years of overall experience in the Technology industry in IT services (Preferable oracle partner companies, Atlassian Partner companies, Microsoft partner companies)
Good verbal and written communications skills
Strong listening and presentation skills.
Should be passionate about acquiring new clients.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
● Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound leads, follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
● Creating, Updating and maintaining customer database at regular intervals and sales campaigns via emails and telephones.
● Understanding customer needs and requirements
● Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
● Developing and analysing data to determine how to better accommodate new and existing customers in Atlassian Marketplace.
● Offering demonstrations for products and services to potential Atlassian buyers
● Making sure to understand the individual and unique needs of each customer
● Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
● Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
● Developing and maintaining relationships with potential clients
● Should have experience in fixing up meetings and appointments with potential clients
● Lead effort on developing the region for effective Addteq presence as a Premium DevOps Service provider
● Work closely with the Pre-sales to respond to RFPs and Proposals with regards to Atlassian.
● Work with Marketing to ensure consistent lead generation, Exhibitions, Meetups, User Groups etc.
● Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis
Product sales not to be included: Like mobile, laptop, telecom, IT infrastructure and many other software products.
WHO WE ARE :
Take a look inside the office of Addteq!
● Addteq is a global organization that combines efficiency and technical expertise to provide innovative results within the software development lifecycle. Addteq has been a leader in providing business solutions to Enterprise clients for more than 10 years. Through the use of DevOps automation, Addteq strives on creating innovative solutions to solve business processes. Clients depend on Addteq to provide Atlassian solutions, develop custom add-ons, conduct training, offer custom hosting, perform DevOps services, and provide overall support services. Locations include our Headquarters, Princeton, NJ with additional offices in Los Angeles, CA and Pune, India.
● We work hard and play hard! We celebrate everything from anniversaries to birthday parties, Chai Pe Charcha, Table Tennis, Carrom and Snooker!
● If you feel the same as we do about software automation, please join us!
Back to top