Python Mid Level Developer
Addteq is looking for mid-level (2-5 years experience) Python developer to join our team.
Location : Princeton, NJ
What You'll Do
As a part of our development team you will be part of developing and supporting Event Driven and ChatOps automation primarily using Python.
What We're Looking For
- Substantial experience building production grade software using Python.
- Development skills: idiomatic Python, hierarchy and organization of large code base and unit/integration testing.
- Experience working with REST/SOAP APIs: implementing servers and clients.
- Knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc
- Worked with a relational database like Mysql, Postgres etc and ability to read and write SQL queries.
- Worked with a non-relational database like MongoDB, DynamoDB etc.
- Can work on the Linux/OS X command line.
- Able to work with Git for version control and participate in peer code reviews.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable working in Agile team setting.
- Eager to learn new tools and technologies.
- Experience with additional programming languages - Nodejs is a plus.
- Programmed conversational agents and chat bots using platforms like: Hubot, Amazon Echo, Google Assistant etc.
- Worked with Atlassian tools like JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket etc.
- Familiar with monitoring and analytics tools like: Nagios, Grafana, Prometheus, Dynatrace etc.
- Exposure to Continuous Integration & Deployment automation using tools like: Jenkins, Bamboo, Gitlab etc.
- Worked with messaging systems like: RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, Kafka, NSQ etc.
- Familiar with using Linux container technologies like Docker and Docker Compose.
- Used configuration management system for automating server configuration - Ansible is a plus.
- Familiar with cloud services such as Amazon AWS, Google GCP, Microsoft Azure etc.
Take a look inside the office of Addteq !
- Addteq offers end to end consulting ranging from cultural, process and technology side of DevOps. We at Addteq firmly believe that automation is essential for successful software releases. We center our products and services around this fundamentally unique approach to delivering complete software release management solutions. Addteq specializes in software configuration, build automation, infrastructure automation and release management. Clients depend on Addteq to provide Atlassian solutions, develop custom add-ons/integrations, conduct training, manage SDLC tools hosting, DevOps services etc. Locations include our Headquarters, Princeton, NJ with additional offices in Los Angeles, CA and Pune, India.
- We celebrate everything from anniversaries to birthday parties, ping pong/dart games, beer and brag Fridays and free lunch everyday!
- If you feel the same as we do about software automation, please join us!
Meet Some of Addteq's Employees
Donald delivers top-notch development projects to both internal teams and Addteq customers in order to simplify important day-to-day processes throughout each organization.
Back to top