Addteq is looking for a passionate Product Advocate to join our team! Our Product Advocate will help clients to understand the solutions our products can provide. You will help Addteq's product evaluators learn how they can use tools for efficiency.
What you'll do
- Represent our products and services to prospects and clients
- Provide demonstrations of and become an ambassador for our products
- Educate clients and prospects, and explain product features and benefits
- Act as a single point of contact for our clients
- Supplying clients with tips, tricks, and how-tos on all of our products
- Test new features and and tailored solutions before product releases
- Present technical information to a non-technical audience
- Bring education and exposure to our products and services
- Conduct test sessions of our products with clients and prospects
- Facilitate understanding of our products and services to prospects and clients
- Entertain incoming product related inquiries via email and phone
- Understand the Sales Cycle at Addteq, including quotes, orders, Licensing, Pricing, Renewals and upgrades
- Collect client feedback into product advancement and collaborate with Product Management and the Marketing team.
- Create Product content and product sales Strategy
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent years of experience
- Very strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Must have the ability to facilitate understanding of difficult ideas and concepts
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, as you will work with various team members and clients
- Demonstrated experience with product presentation
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Willing to work non-conventional work hours
- Experience in customer customer facing role
- Product Demonstration experience
- Prior experience within the IT industry similar to that of Addteq
- Prior experience with Atlassian products, such as JIRA Software, Confluence, HipChat, etc
- Working experience within the Information Technology industry
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies, ie. Agile
- Experience working with or knowledge of software development methodologies, ie DevOps, is preferred
Who we Are:
Take a look inside the office of Addteq!
- Addteq is a global organization that combines efficiency and technical expertise to provide innovative results within the software development lifecycle. Addteq has been a leader of providing business solutions to Enterprise clients for more than 10 years. Through the use of DevOps automation, Addteq strives on creating innovative solutions to solve business processes. Clients depend on Addteq to provide Atlassian solutions, develop custom add-ons, conduct training, offer custom hosting, perform DevOps services, and provide overall support services. Locations include our Headquarters, Princeton, NJ with additional offices in Los Angeles, CA and Pune, India.
- We work hard and play hard! We celebrate everything from anniversaries to birthday parties, ping pong/dart games, beer and brag Fridays and free lunch everyday!
- If you feel the same as we do about software automation, please join us!
Meet Some of Addteq's Employees
Donald delivers top-notch development projects to both internal teams and Addteq customers in order to simplify important day-to-day processes throughout each organization.
Back to top