Mid-Level Java Developer - Pune, India
Addteq is looking for mid level Java Developers to join our Development Team. The ideal candidates should have a degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering and be obsessed with getting involved in software build & release automation.
What You'll Do:
As a part of our team you will work on various aspects of Cloud Computing and Software Delivery processes. You will leverage your Linux/Unix skills along with passionate programming to automate the processes of releasing software in public, private and hybrid cloud environments. You'll be working on large-scale challenges immediately so an understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and ability to adapt to new skills and technologies is extremely important!
What We're Looking For:
- Strong knowledge of core Java 8 and higher.
- Knowledge of backend technologies : Spring, Spring Boot and ORM tools like Hibernate or JPA.
- Proven experience building J2EE based web applications.
- Ability to write jUnit, Integration and Functional tests using jUnit and similar frameworks.
- Good understanding of HTTP and comfortable working with REST APIs.
- Knowledgeable about web standards like CSS, JSON and XML.
- Comfortable writing database queries, procedures and functions.
- Willingness to learn new frontend and backend technologies.
- Comfortable with Linux/Unix command line basics such as navigating file system, searching and debugging logs.
- Atlassian Tools SDK familiarity: Jira, Confluence, Fisheye/Crucible, Stash, Bamboo.
- Previous experience with Atlassian Plugin development.
- Working knowledge of at least one version control tool: SVN, Git, Perforce etc...
- Participated in agile development methodologies like Scrum and XP.
Who We Are:
- Addteq offers end to end consulting ranging from cultural, process and technology side of DevOps. We at Addteq firmly believe that automation is essential for successful software releases. We center our products and services around this fundamentally unique approach to delivering complete software release management solutions. Addteq specializes in software configuration, build automation, infrastructure automation and release management. Clients depend on Addteq to provide Atlassian solutions, develop custom add-ons/integrations, conduct training, manage SDLC tools hosting, DevOps services etc. Locations include our Headquarters, Princeton, NJ with additional offices in Los Angeles, CA and Pune, India.
- If you feel the same as we do about software automation, please join us!
Back to top