Mid Level DevOps Engineer
Addteq is looking for senior-level (5+ years exp.) DevOps engineer with CI/CD skills to join our team.
Location : NJ/NYC
What You'll Do
As a part of our DevOps team you will work on setting up CI & CD pipelines for Addteq's customers based on best practices. You will also be involved in the support and training of the tools and technologies including documentation.
What We're Looking For
- Must have prior experience with the idea of " Pipeline as Code " via Jenkinsfile for Jenkins, Gitlab Pipeline or Bamboo Specs.
- Must have prior experience with Docker including the process of creating Dockerfile and composing multi containers together using Docker Compose.
- Must have prior experience with one of these configuration tools: Ansible, Puppet, Salt or Chef.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Linux/Unix internals and architecture. Must be comfortable working on the command line.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of command line Git. (Also, prior experience with: Bitbucket/Stash or Github or Gitlab).
- Hands on user experience with using JIRA or a similar issue tool for issue tracking and project management.
- Experience working with Nexus or Artifactory for binary artifacts and dependency management. Knowledgeable on integrating these tools with the build and deployment process.
- Comfortable with learning new tools, technologies and paradigms.
- Comfortable with scripting(Shell, Python, Ruby, Nodejs) etc.
- Good understanding of SDLC.
- Administration level experience(bonus for installation/upgrade) with these tools: JIRA, Bamboo, Stash/Bitbucket, Sonarqube, Artifactory.
- Public profile on Github or Bitbucket and contribution towards open source projects a plus.
- Familiarity with SOAP/REST API's, Microservices and SOA(Service Oriented Architecture).
- Prior exposure to ChatOps (Chat based DevOps automation).
Take a look inside the office of Addteq !
- Addteq offers end to end consulting ranging from cultural, process and technology side of DevOps. We at Addteq firmly believe that automation is essential for successful software releases. We center our products and services around this fundamentally unique approach to delivering complete software release management solutions. Addteq specializes in software configuration, build automation, infrastructure automation and release management. Clients depend on Addteq to provide Atlassian solutions, develop custom add-ons/integrations, conduct training, manage SDLC tools hosting, DevOps services etc. Locations include our Headquarters, Princeton, NJ with additional offices in Los Angeles, CA and Pune, India.
- We celebrate everything from anniversaries to birthday parties, ping pong/dart games, beer and brag Fridays and free lunch everyday!
- If you feel the same as we do about software automation, please join us!
Meet Some of Addteq's Employees
Donald delivers top-notch development projects to both internal teams and Addteq customers in order to simplify important day-to-day processes throughout each organization.
Back to top