candidates should have a degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering and be obsessed about quality
What You'll Do:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Write Ajax call and manipulate DOM using jQuery
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize components for maximum speed and scalability
- Develop and adhere to best-practices for developing applications
- Continuously contribute to team performance improvement and collaboration
- Collaborate effectively across teams
What We're Looking For:
- Ember.js, Prototype.
- Good understanding of HTTP and comfortable working with REST APIs.
- Knowledgeable about web standards like CSS, JSON and XML.
- Willingness to learn new frontend and backend technologies.
- Comfortable with Linux/Unix command line basics such as navigating file system.
- Atlassian Tools SDK familiarity: Jira, Confluence, Fisheye/Crucible, Stash, Bamboo.
- Previous experience with Atlassian Plugin development.
- Working knowledge of at least one version control tool: SVN, Git, Perforce etc...
- Participated in agile development methodologies like Scrum and XP.
Who We Are:
Take a look inside the office of Addteq!
Addteq offers end to end consulting ranging from cultural, process and technology side of DevOps. We at
Addteq firmly believe that automation is essential for successful software releases. We center our products
and services around this fundamentally unique approach to delivering complete software release
management solutions. Addteq specializes in software configuration, build automation, infrastructure
automation and release management. Clients depend on Addteq to provide Atlassian solutions, develop
custom add-ons/integrations, conduct training, manage SDLC tools hosting, DevOps services etc. Locations
include our Headquarters, Princeton, NJ with additional offices in Los Angeles, New York and Pune, India.
If you feel the same as we do about software automation, please join us!
Back to top