Summary Seeking an experienced administrator for the Atlassian toolset (primarily JIRA but nice to have experience with: Confluence, Crowd and Bitbucket). The individual must have 2+ years of JIRA Administration experience.
What You'll Do:
- Day-to-day management and administration of JIRA including workflows, user accounts, custom fields, dashboards, reports, security schemas, issue schemas, project creation, etc.
- Work with stakeholders to determine ways to optimize/improve JIRA setup and workflows. Map current processes and establish goals for improving, automating and increasing the technical agility of the organization.
- Perform some basic project management, communications and reporting duties.
- Develop metrics, dashboards and advanced filters in JIRA to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports.
- Work with Jira plugins, example: automation for JIRA, asset management for JIRA, basic workflow plugins (example: JSU, Misc workflow extensions), Portfolio for Jira, etc.
- Provide end user coaching, training and support.
- Create re-usable user and admin training documentation and cheat sheets for Jira and Confluence staging/production roll outs.
- Administration level experience(bonus for installation/upgrade) with these tools: JIRA, Confluence, Crowd and Bitbucket
- Work with Confluence plugins, example: Comala workflows, Team calendars, etc.
- Official Atlassian certifications like JIRA Administration.
- Knowledge of managing projects using Scrum and experience being a scrum master.
Who We Are:
- Addteq offers end to end consulting ranging from cultural, process and technology side of DevOps. We at Addteq firmly believe that automation is essential for successful software releases. We center our products and services around this fundamentally unique approach to delivering complete software release management solutions. Addteq specializes in software configuration, build automation, infrastructure automation and release management. Clients depend on Addteq to provide Atlassian solutions, develop custom add-ons/integrations, conduct training, manage SDLC tools hosting, DevOps services etc. Locations include our Headquarters, Princeton, NJ with additional offices in Los Angeles - CA, Singapore and Pune & Bangalore - India.
- We celebrate everything from anniversaries to birthday parties, ping pong/dart games, beer and brag Fridays.
- If you feel the same as we do about software automation, please join us!
- Take a look inside the office of Addteq !
Back to top