Enterprise Account Manager
If you like to think big and make an impact, then come and enjoy a company that strives on building innovative solutions through the idea of modernizing traditional applications for mid-size & enterprise organizations. Our services include Atlassian solutions, managed hosting, custom integrations, DevOps transformation and adoption of cloud solutions.
The sales lead will be responsible for the sales growth, own and improve the sales life-cycle and create strategies for existing and new clients.
What you'll do:
- Lead the sales, work with key stakeholders to build and implement sales strategy.
- Drive revenue by exploring additional revenue streams among existing and new clients.
- Responsible for selling to existing and new clients.
- Managing lead generation, and sales pipeline.
- Manage and improve sales life cycle from beginning to end.
- Study market opportunities and our offerings and improve and execute sales strategies for existing and new client accounts.
- Develop sales best practices by improving efficiencies in sales process, client relationships.
- Effectively manage your territory by leveraging your strategic thinking and territory analysis skills.
What We're Looking For:
- Prior experience in managing full life cycle sales from creating and evaluating sales leads to managing a solution based client base.
- Prior experience or knowledge in cloud related technologies, DevOps or managed services is highly preferred but not required.
- Experience in sales market research, creating technology related solutions and presenting and negotiating with clients.
- Drive to help our clients, team members and everyone involved.
- The ability and willingness to travel daily within the region.
Who We Are:
Addteq has been in the business for more than 13 years. Enterprise clients depend on Addteq to modernize the software delivery process by providing Atlassian solutions, creating custom add-ons, conducting training, offering hosting and DevOps services, and providing world class support.
We work hard and play hard! We celebrate everything from anniversaries to birthdays, to beer and brag Fridays!
If you feel the same as we do about software automation, please join us!
Back to top