DevOps Solution Engineer
The DevOps Solution Engineer is going to work with the Sales and Technical teams to architect DevOps solutions with a strong focus on Atlassian Tools.
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum five years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or business administration
- Prior Atlassian Administration experience with (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket etc..) including installation, upgrades and performance optimizations.
- Experience architecting Continuous Integration and Deployment pipelines.
- Knowledge of SOAP/REST API's, Microservices and SOA(Service Oriented Architecture).
- Familiar with these technologies: Git, Docker, Puppet/Chef/Ansible/Salt, Vagrant/Cloudformation/Terraform.
- Prior experience working with a popular public cloud service such as AWS, GCP, Azure etc.
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Willingness to travel.
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Who we Are:
- Addteq is a global organization that combines efficiency and technical expertise to provide innovative results within the software development lifecycle. Addteq has been a leader of providing business solutions to Enterprise clients for more than 10 years. Through the use of DevOps automation, Addteq strives on creating innovative solutions to solve business processes. Clients depend on Addteq to provide Atlassian solutions, develop custom add-ons, conduct training, offer custom hosting, perform DevOps services, and provide overall support services. Locations include our Headquarters, Princeton, NJ with additional offices in Los Angeles, CA and Pune, India.
- We work hard and play hard! We celebrate everything from anniversaries to birthday parties, ping pong/dart games, beer and brag Fridays and free lunch everyday!
- If you feel the same as we do about software automation, please join us!
Meet Some of Addteq's Employees
Donald delivers top-notch development projects to both internal teams and Addteq customers in order to simplify important day-to-day processes throughout each organization.
Back to top