Devops Engineer - IN
Addteq is looking for mid-level (5+ years exp.) DevOps Engineer to improve our enterprise infrastructure, software's install, use, and maintenance.
Location Pune, India
What You'll Do
As a part of our DevOps team, you will work on automating setup, upgrade and migration of Atlassian server/data centre tools.
What We're Looking For
- Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues.
- Test our system integrity, implemented designs, application developments and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed.
- Deploy product updates as required while implementing integrations when they arise.
- Manage code deployments, fixes, updates and related processes.
- Offer technical support where needed, developing software for our back-end systems.
- Work in close coordination with the development and operations team such that the application is in line with performance according to the customer's expectation.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Linux/Unix internals and architecture. Must be comfortable working on the command line.
- Priory experience setting up, upgrading and/or migrating web applications (eg: JIRA, or any Java applications) in the public cloud with the understanding of the full topology involved: Application, Database, Load Balancer etc.
- Should be comfortable with automating repetitive tasks.
- Experience with a configuration management tool like Puppet, Ansible, Chef etc.
- Comfortable with scripting (Shell, Python, Ruby, Nodejs) etc.
- Comfortable with the understanding of JVM memory allocation and settings as it pertains to the performance of Atlassian tools.
- Administration level experience with these tools: JIRA, Bamboo, Stash/Bitbucket, Sonarqube, Artifactory.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of command-line Git. (Also, prior experience with Bitbucket/Stash or Github or Gitlab).
- Comfortable with learning new tools, technologies and paradigms.
- Good understanding of SDLC.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Documentation should be second nature.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computers Science or similar degree is required.
- Experience working with Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc.
Who We Are
Take a look inside the office of Addteq !
- Addteq offers end to end consulting ranging from cultural, process and technology side of DevOps. We at Addteq firmly believe that automation is essential for successful software releases. We center our products and services around this fundamentally unique approach to delivering complete software release management solutions. Addteq specializes in software configuration, build automation, infrastructure automation and release management. Clients depend on Addteq to provide Atlassian solutions, develop custom add-ons/integrations, conduct training, manage SDLC tools hosting, DevOps services etc. Locations include our Headquarters, Princeton, NJ with additional offices in Los Angeles, CA and Pune, India.
- We celebrate everything from anniversaries to birthday parties, ping pong/dart games, beer and brag Fridays and free lunch every day!
- If you feel the same as we do about software automation, please join us!
Back to top