Atlassian JIRA Administrator in Cary, NC
Seeking an experienced administrator for the Atlassian toolset (primarily JIRA but nice to have experience with: Confluence, Bamboo, Fisheye, HipChat and Bitbucket). This position will support the Atlassian product suite through administration, customization, development and implementation of best practices, dashboards, reports, installation, upgrades, plug-ins, training, etc. The individual will work closely with project management and technical teams.
What You'll Do:
- Work with technical and business leaders to map current processes and establish goals for improving, automating and increasing the technical agility of the organization.
- Day-to-day management and administration of JIRA including workflows, user accounts, custom fields, dashboards, reports, security schemas, issue schemas, project creation, etc.
- Work with stakeholders to determine ways to optimize/improve JIRA setup and workflows.
- Perform some basic project management, communications and reporting duties on behalf of the Addteq ALM team.
- Develop metrics, dashboards and advanced filters in JIRA to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports.
- Provide end user coaching, training and support.
- Lead the integration efforts for technical and process integration with other ALM tools include quality management and test automation systems.
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience as an Administrator for JIRA. Additional experience with other Atlassian tools is a bonus.
- Comfortable with basic project management duties and ability to communicate effectively with client and internal stakeholders.
- Proven track record of customizing JIRA with builtin features and third party plugins/add-ons.
- Knowledgeable about JIRA best practices.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Strong SDLC knowledge and experience.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical/technical skills.
- Ability to analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement.
Who We Are:
- Addteq is a global organization that combines efficiency and technical expertise to provide innovative results within the software development lifecycle. Addteq has been a leader of providing business solutions to Enterprise clients for more than 10 years. Through the use of DevOps automation, Addteq strives on creating innovative solutions to solve business processes. Clients depend on Addteq to provide Atlassian solutions, develop custom add-ons, conduct training, offer custom hosting, perform DevOps services, and provide overall support services. Locations include our Headquarters, Princeton, NJ with additional offices in Los Angeles, CA and Pune, India.
- We work hard and play hard! Catered Lunch Fridays
- We celebrate everything from anniversaries to birthday parties, ping pong/dart games, beer and brag Fridays and free lunch everyday!
- If you feel the same as we do about software automation, please join us!
Meet Some of Addteq's Employees
Donald delivers top-notch development projects to both internal teams and Addteq customers in order to simplify important day-to-day processes throughout each organization.
Back to top