Application Support Engineer
Addteq is looking for mid-level (3-5 years exp.) Application Support Engineer, preferably with Linux background, to become the primary contact for our enterprise customers and assist in day-to-day administration & management of applications.
Location Pune, India
What You'll Do
The Application Support Engineer is responsible for the improvement, configuration and support of application software necessary to run business operational systems and/or applications.
What We're Looking For
- Monitor, manage and maintain production Atlassian applications hosted with Addteq.
- Triage and resolve support tickets related to application functionality, performance and system availability.
- Providing a high level of service to our customers and adhering to our strict SLAs for response and restoration times
- Problem determination, workaround resolution, root cause analysis, major incident management
- Ensure that solution and application support documentation is maintained to the highest quality and accuracy, which includes creating & maintaining knowledge articles.
- Detect and resolve issues in a proactive manner before they can affect production platform.
- Setup / manage the Atlassian applications with great understanding of all Atlassian applications and their functionalities in the ALM Arena.
- Install / manage backup and monitor applications of internal web based tools (e.g.: JIRA, Confluence)
- Perform configurations and customizations of Atlassian applications.
- Perform technical research to enable continuous improvements, implement best practices and procedures to ensure software application design and systems adhere to enterprise standards.
- Experience in IT service management ; preferably trained or certified in ITIL or frameworks alike.
- Experience in troubleshooting of installation, migration and performance issues of Atlassian applications.
- Experience / knowledge of database administration for the Applications.
- Setting up backup and monitoring system will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of languages like Shell / Perl
Who We Are
Take a look inside the office of Addteq !
- Addteq offers end to end consulting ranging from cultural, process and technology side of DevOps. We at Addteq firmly believe that automation is essential for successful software releases. We center our products and services around this fundamentally unique approach to delivering complete software release management solutions. Addteq specializes in software configuration, build automation, infrastructure automation and release management. Clients depend on Addteq to provide Atlassian solutions, develop custom add-ons/integrations, conduct training, manage SDLC tools hosting, DevOps services etc. Locations include our Headquarters, Princeton, NJ with additional offices in Los Angeles, CA and Pune, India.
- We celebrate everything from anniversaries to birthday parties, ping pong/dart games, beer and brag Fridays and free lunch everyday!
- If you feel the same as we do about software automation, please join us!
Back to top