ALM & DevOps Transformation Consultant
ALM & DevOps Transformation Consultant
- Are you tired of monotonous career progression and looking to work for an exciting small & stable enterprise yet with a startup rigour.
- Want to be part of a business growth journey in the domain of Operational Excellence specifically ALM & DevOps.
- Want to make a difference - deploy your strong people leadership + techno-functional capability to lead change.
- Do you have the drive to be a part of the success story which calls for at least 2x growth in terms of people strength, customers, revenues YoY?
- If any of the above interests you and your drive and passion align to the above, Addteq is a place that will foster it!
We are looking for a professional with strong experience in both process and technology side of things. Experience working inside Software Engineering & Customer Support functions for mid to large enterprise is a must for this position. Experience driving ALM & DevOps tools implementation would be highly valued. User level experience of ALM & DevOps tools is a must. This is a customer facing consulting role - customer relationship, change management, assertiveness, business writing are crucial skills for the success of this job profile. Consulting assignments are typically 2-3 days of customer visits - you will be expected to travel to customer sites in India and internationally.
What are we looking for?
- 10-15 years of overall Software Engineering or IT Operations experience.
- 3-5 yrs experience as a Team Lead / Project Manager / Functional Manager
- 3-5 yrs experience as a Consultant in the area of IT Project Management / Agile Operations / IT Service Management
- ITIL Expert Certification (preferred) or at least ITIL Intermediate Certification (must)
- Agile and Scaled Agile Methodology
- Any ALM tools
- Engineering Background - B.E / BTech / MCA a must
- Management / Leadership Education (e.g. MBA, PGDM..) would be preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities in at least one of the core Business Processes.
- Delivery Experience of Customizations & Implementation on 3rd party platforms like Atlassian Ecosystem or equivalent will be a big plus.
What you'll do
- Lead Consulting Delivery engagements in the area of Atlassian ALM and DevOps
- Shall do customer interviews, survey and prepare consulting reports
- Delight clients with our delivery and continuous improvements on consulting delivery process, quality and productivity.
- Shall be able to provide solution architecture aligning to customer problems.
- Work closely with customer management to understand the business requirement for the projects, developing effective working relationships and ongoing management processes for the project; transition all the way to instructions to finance for invoicing.
- Lead efforts in creating technical proposals, customer demos and presentations to support Sales teams, as required
- As a pre-sales lead, review and approve proposals prepared by sales & pre-sales team.
- Support Sales and Marketing team as a Subject Matter Expert (SME), as required. Attend client calls and OEM partner calls to strengthen relationships.
- As an SME, represent Addteq at various events as a Speaker, Exhibitor, Panel Discussions etc.
- As an SME, participate in Addteq's thought leadership initiatives like content strategy, content design and content writing etc.
- Delivering Services to the customer according to the contract and adherence to agreed SLAs.
- Work with tech leads/project leads to build capability plans in line with upcoming requirements.
- Participate in periodic delivery reviews, help them identify issues and resolve them, advise on risks and suggest corrective actions.
- Help delivery teams working on client projects with your techno-functional expertise, as required.
- Standardization of best practices to increase the business value of IT and consistent customer experience.
Who We Are:
Take a look inside the office of Addteq !
Addteq is a global organization that combines efficiency and technical expertise to provide innovative results within the software development lifecycle. Addteq has been a leader in providing business solutions to Enterprise clients for more than 10 years. Through the use of DevOps automation, Addteq strives on creating innovative solutions to solve business processes. Clients depend on Addteq to provide Atlassian solutions, develop custom add-ons, conduct training, offer custom hosting, perform DevOps services, and provide overall support services. Locations include our Headquarters, Princeton, NJ with additional offices in Los Angeles, CA, and Pune, India.
We work hard and play hard! We celebrate everything from anniversaries to birthday parties, Chai Pe Charcha, Table Tennis, Carrom, and Snooker!
If you feel the same as we do about software automation, please join us!
Back to top